Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, messerschmitt said:

Don't think we've punched above our weight, he's the 3rd highest paid manager in the Prem for a reason, I'm sure Top hasn't paid him that to be where er are. Claudio would have taken us down.

I’d be keen to see the data on that, I’d assume Klopp, Pep, Conte, Tuchel we’re paid more?

pay the manager what you like, you have to look at the squad he has available and that’s the main issue, most of them have been injured this season 

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The players don't look like they're enjoying playing for Leicester. I can't really say I see any of our players playing anywhere near there levels they have achieved prior.

We have senior players not signing contracts or making comments about fresh challenges.

We have signed utter garbage at a crucial time for the club.

I just don't see Brendan turning us round to where we were.

If top still has ambition for for the club we need to start looking for Brendans replacement.

Youri should not have played today, he wasn't fit enough.

Bertrand should not have played today, he also wasn't fit enough.

I'm sure Top already has a shortlist, we were letting in too many goals after 3 or 4 games. we have now played SIXTEEN and it has not improved a jot. Just what is BR doing?

2 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Not long after Rodgers was sacked by Liverpool, my missus and me had an indulgent London weekend at Claridges. Saw a few celebs while we were there, including a downbeat-looking Brendan Rodgers, slouching through to the breakfast room. He looked a lot like that in his post match interview tonight. He's lost his way with us. Time to go. 

What did he order?

1 minute ago, Jonzey01 said:

Yeah we made a mistake getting rid of him about 6 months after we won the league.

we also got rid of him after a solid away European performance in Seville which made no sense. 

the year before it was a miracle we stayed up and people seemed to expect us to be challenging for the league again having lost Kante… 

Reading your comments,  your clearly on the wind up

8 minutes ago, Jonzey01 said:

Yeah and injury crisis, we haven’t had our first 11 out all season. 

forfana, ndidi, evans, Ricardo, tielemens, madders have all been injured for extended time periods this year. That’s not to mention Justin who has been out for a year. We aren’t a side that can cope with this

This is such a moronic take, we've had a few knocks here and there but we've only had 2 real absences for the season which were JJ and Fofana who this manager bought Vestegaard and Bertrand to replace them who are both utterly shit 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jonzey01 said:

Yeah we made a mistake getting rid of him about 6 months after we won the league.

we also got rid of him after a solid away European performance in Seville which made no sense. 

the year before it was a miracle we stayed up and people seemed to expect us to be challenging for the league again having lost Kante… 

We were getting relegated with him, it wasn’t a mistake.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jonzey01 said:

To pretty much every top English side Rodgers is hailed as an excellent coach.

Getting rid of him because we’ve forgotten we have punched above our weight for the past two seasons to go with an unproven European coach would be as embarrassing as when we stabbed Claudio in the back 

lol. Might be a good in terms of developing players on the training ground but he's a shoddy tactician with the inability to see past his own arrogance. Professional teams don't defend like we do with some half decent tactics. Punched above our weight slightly but still finished 5th? He's got an abundance of talent available and he's failing miserably. Been like this for the best part of a year too.

Sad as if may have been, the fact you think we 'stabbed Claudio in the back' when he was dragging us down says it all really.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Hes done now. Sorry to say it as I'm a massive fan, but I don't see him turning this around.

Our fans know he's flirted with every job going since he's been here too.

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

This is such a moronic take, we've had a few knocks here and there but we've only had 2 real absences for the season which were JJ and Fofana who this manager bought Vestegaard and Bertrand to replace them who are both utterly shit 

Vestergaard awful signing I agree, doesn’t fit our style of play at all. 

bertrand was free and was cover we needed at left back and experience in the changing room. 

Ricardo has probably missed more games than he has played and Evans, Madders have both missed significant amounts of games

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

We were getting relegated with him, it wasn’t a mistake.

Thing with this is that's it's not really opinion; plain as day to see it was going to happen. By the time Shakespeare took over, we were in the bottom 3?

33 minutes ago, Jonzey01 said:

Dum Dums suggesting this. 6 months ago he won us our first FA cup. We already became the laughing stock of English football sacking claudio after winning the league, let’s not do it again 

Surely you are on a wind up if you really believe we were wrong to sack Ranieri back then

And honestly who cares about what other clubs fans think? 99% of them had zero clue about how our season was unfolding they only knew that Ranieri won the league a season before. Makes me wonder if you remember his second season with us at all

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Did a great job last year managing the injury crisis but I've heard him talk about injury problems this year when it's barely been a problem.

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Thing with this is that's it's not really opinion; plain as day to see it was going to happen. By the time Shakespeare took over, we were in the bottom 3?

Sometimes you can just see it things are that bad!