Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

In hindsight going to a back three wasn't great but I can see why he did it. He has no trust in our backline and our subs and even if we stuck to a back four.

The recruitment and the players themselves are just as much at fault. But sure, blame Brendan only. 

All I want from this Leicester team is aggression and the ability to fight and not give up until the final whistle.

BR has rightly so earned great achievements here but he has made this team weak.

This team under pressure cannot cope with the likes of Brentford let alone a top team.

time to go get a manger with a bit of grit behind him.

Edited by Fox85

6 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Daka for Iheancho sub killed us. It killed Vardy too. Baffling that was. Kelechi isn't gonna run in behind he's not got the pace.

They both kept their defence on their toes. Completely nullified our attack when that change was made

Edited by TK95

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

So are people ignoring all our injuries make shift defence the losing two of the make shift defence 

Thank you.

There is no empathy nor consideration for the extreme position we are in right now. I've never seen our backline so porous or injury ridden. 

Just now, Fox85 said:

All I want from this Leicester team is aggression and the ability to fight and not give up until the final whistle.

BR has rightly so earned great achievements here but he has made thus team weak.

Thus team under pressure cannot cope with the likes of Brentford let alone a top team.

time to go get a manger with a bit of grit behind him.

We beat Brentford

Come on, there is no way you can blame tonight on Rodgers unless you have an agenda against him. 
He picked the strongest available team, had a go, but there is only so much you can do when you don’t have any player fit who would start in either our first or second choice back 4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought the KDH sub was poor management. His retention and use of the ball meant we were getting in behind. Understand its worth sitting back sometimes away at Anfield but effectively killing off our attacking threat in the 60th minute was cowardly. However, we've seen him do that before and he'll do it again. 

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

Thank you.

There is no empathy nor consideration for the extreme position we are in right now. I've never seen our backline so porous or injury ridden. 

The worst substitution of the game came before we bought Bertrand and Vesty on. 

Edited by SecretPro

Guest Kopfkino

Not really sure what he’s done overly wrong tonight tbh. What he had available defensively in the end was basically non existent and Liverpool played a great 2nd half supported by the ref. We don’t have the ball players to take the sting out of that situation and in-game injuries made a mess of our subs.

Vardy and Dewsbury-Hall should have finished it, Ndidi ****ed it at the end.

I don’t really want to get on BR’s case there’s enough around to do that . It is however worrying that he seems unable to affect the course of games positively . I genuinely can’t remember the last time he made a tactical change in a match to make sure we turn round a losing situation . All I see is that in games where we are doing well he faffs around making changes at 60/70mins and all the momentum goes out of our play 

Terrible decision making tonight that lead to our collapse. Obviously doesn’t help when Soy comes off injured also. It’s just been an absolute shambles of a season for us regarding injuries with our defence but some of the decision making from Brendan does really boggle the mind.

Edited by buzzer_b

I get the defensive changes were forced. But taking off Daka and KDH made no sense, almost like he was scared of taking off Vardy on a hat trick.

I firmly believe we would have got a least one more of Daka stayed on. Liverpool were pushing so many players forward at the end, there was so much space in behind to exploit. Vardy doesn't have the pace or fitness to do that anymore.

• Like 4

I absolutley guarantee 100%. If Rodgers lasts the season. We'll be mid table come the end. We'll lose the likes of tielemans, We'll be garbage again next season and the ready made excuse will be there. There's no going up from here with Rodgers. Quote it next season if I'm wrong. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I absolutley guarantee 100%. If Rodgers lasts the season. We'll be mid table come the end. We'll lose the likes of tielemans, We'll be garbage again next season and the ready made excuse will be there. There's no going up from here with Rodgers. Quote it next season if I'm wrong. 

Given that he has led us to fifth two seasons in a row, I can’t see the logic in your post. Does mid table mean we are garbage?