Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, lgfualol said:

Would like to know what goes on in his head sometimes. Daka off for Nacho in the 53rd minute was an absolute donkey brain move, unless Daka is injured? He must be one of the easiest managers to manage against.

Daka didn't look happy, could have been carrying a knock. If so, we have zero strikers then as Vardy also injured and Iheanacho off to AFCON. Love it

The ironic thing is right and this genuinely makes me smirk, you know all this tippy tappy shite I ****ing hate but I do admit there is a time and place to do it?

We didn't do it in the 2nd half of the Palace game, We didn't do in the 2nd half tonight, It's the time to ****ing do it.

We threw both games away.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

All I want from this Leicester team is aggression and the ability to fight and not give up until the final whistle.

BR has rightly so earned great achievements here but he has made this team weak.

This team under pressure cannot cope with the likes of Brentford let alone a top team.

time to go get a manger with a bit of grit behind him.

Did you watch the game tonight?

There was plenty of fight all the way to the final whistle. Ref completely lost control of the game which allowed them to keep the momentum up through the crowd and force an equaliser. 

The pressure was always going to come from Liverpool and we needed an out ball up top. Generally, Iheanacho is great at holding the ball up. Granted it didn't work out today, but I'm sure that was the thinking. KDH going off to move to 5atb was also understandable as Soumare is a better ball carrier and physical presence for their attacks. 

None of the subs worked out too well, but people saying they were mindless are wrong. And I'm in the "Brendan out" camp. 

Daka didn't look comfortable coming off. Think he picked up a knock. KDH should've stayed on though, and you can't account for Kasper being unable to take a goal kick cleanly when we desperately need calm, that one moment lost us Soyuncu.

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I absolutley guarantee 100%. If Rodgers lasts the season. We'll be mid table come the end. We'll lose the likes of tielemans, We'll be garbage again next season and the ready made excuse will be there. There's no going up from here with Rodgers. Quote it next season if I'm wrong. 

I think we’ll be mid table if someone else was in charge. We are useless defensively. 

Just now, wardyfox86 said:

The pressure was always going to come from Liverpool and we needed an out ball up top. Generally, Iheanacho is great at holding the ball up. Granted it didn't work out today, but I'm sure that was the thinking. KDH going off to move to 5atb was also understandable as Soumare is a better ball carrier and physical presence for their attacks. 

None of the subs worked out too well, but people saying they were mindless are wrong. And I'm in the "Brendan out" camp. 

I'm sorry but where is the evidence for this? He was repeatedly knocked off the ball tonight and doesn't have anywhere near the energy of KDH. His passing ability isn't on par also!

I don't want this to turn into a post on bashing the lad but let's call it as it is, your attributing him qualities that he hasn't shown here yet. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

I get the defensive changes were forced. But taking off Daka and KDH made no sense, almost like he was scared of taking off Vardy on a hat trick.

I firmly believe we would have got a least one more of Daka stayed on. Liverpool were pushing so many players forward at the end, there was so much space in behind to exploit. Vardy doesn't have the pace or fitness to do that anymore.

I’ve been saying this since pre-season. Vardy is a paradox. He’s still scoring but I think we’re more dangerous with Daka. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I love Brendan but KDH was our best player....nonsensical decision. Lost all control after that which everyone saw coming.

This is what makes us so angry. We all knew it was a diabolical decision the moment it happened. How did he think it was even remotely a good idea?! It’s exasperating!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, turlo said:

Today was similar to the Spurs collapse on the last day of last season where he was forced into making changes, took off a midfielder who was playing well, gave up the midfield and went defensive. 

Inviting Liverpool to attack those two was all sorts of stupid. Rodgers is an idiot. 

17 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Turned the game when he took Dewsbury Hall & Daka off, also why did he bring Bertrand on as it completely threw the defence all over the place, Vestergaard for Soyuncu should have been the only change… 

..Vestergaard would have been a liability if he was in a back four!!!

We had to give him the extra cover due to his lack of pace. He was useful in heading balls coming into our box, but we went down to the bare bones with the rejigged defence.