Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Utterly terrible from him tonight. Diabolical subs.

??? Really?

WTF can he do when players are falling around him getting Injured?

Hes lucky he can field a team atm.

Edited by Raj
  • Like 4

He killed us yesterday. Albrighton sub no issue, same with Vestergaard for Cags. But taking KDH off for Bertrand was baffling. We lost any connection between defense and attack. As soon as he made that sub I knew what was to come.

Also, what did he say at HT? So negative 2nd half, they were there for the taking, a 4th goal and we would have been fine.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Cags injury, plus fixture congestion. Next.

45 minutes ago, Raj said:

??? Really?

WTF can he do when players are falling around him getting Injured?

Hes lucky he can field a team atm.

Yes really. Subbed our best player on the night (again), kept the ageing striker on the pitch rather than the fresher one, totally surrendered the initiative which isn't solely injury forced.

Best chance we'll get to win at Anfield in years and we piss it away like that. I can't believe people are defending it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Or put another way we beat their kids 3-1, then when they put a few of their better and more experienced players on, it took them until the 50th minute of the second half to get the 2 goals back, against our third choice defence.

We will cover up anything as a fanbase, unreal. 

Just call a spade a spade mate.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Did he say anything about the ref or the main incidents by Morton and Jota? 

Will be disappointed if not. A game and officials performance like yesterday deserves some anger. 

Yeah, but I’ve only seen Radio Leicester report on it.

https://twitter.com/BBCRLSport/status/1473782840647163908?s=20

Even the Merc didn’t do much on it, but they’d rather Liverpool fans click on their articles as there’s more of them.

Edited by when_you're_smiling
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Not buy Vestergaard and Bertrand and buy players who can defend. 

I'm talking primarily about the backlash after yesterday's  game.

Even on paper both Vestergaard and Beetrand may have been classed as decent signings.

We all know however some signings just turn out dogsh1t.

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Yeah, we have injuries but we still played a good portion of our first team and got beat by a bunch of children.

We were 3-1 up at half time, it could have and should have been 5.

We were fighting the officiating and then Brendans crazy decisions handed it to them on a plate.

I haven't been this angry after a match since the Bournemouth game.

Was very emotionally charged and angry last night, so I went to bed, had a good nights sleep and woke up feeling fresh and revitalised with a new sense of perspective - 

Genuinely want him gone yesterday. Thanks for the memories but it’s time to try something new. Another absolutely astounding interview - “wish we could have got what we deserved” - we got EXACTLY what we deserved! 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Raj said:

I'm talking primarily about the backlash after yesterday's  game.

Even on paper both Vestergaard and Beetrand may have been classed as decent signings.

We all know however some signings just turn out dogsh1t.

Which paper??? Nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Which paper??? Nonsense. 

Yep. I had them both in the “Ghezzal” category before they’d even walked out in a blue shirt. In retrospect though that is actually unfair to Ghezzal, as at least he tried (looking at you Berty) and was not as terrible as either of the gruesome twosome.

Imagine spending £15m on a player from one of the worst defences in the league and then not even having the confidence to play him in his preferred role (because he’s that bad), so you have to send another guy on from the same defence just to babysit him (which he is unable to do as well).  

• Like 2