Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, nathan. said:

I often wonder what Dyche could do with a good squad and few quid to spend. 

I think when you get to the level we want to be at, the top players don’t want to be coached by a Dyche so the main problem is actually attracting the right players in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Wait all you like, it isn’t our job to scout for talented young managers who would be a good fit for us, it’s the club’s.

They’ve had plenty of time to do that.

Merry Christmas. You'll therefore have to forgive me ignoring the 'sack him with no plan' brigade, for their opinion is rendered worthless. 

7 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm sure you all know my point - even if we want him sacked, it's a stupid thing to do without a viable, sensible, progressive option. 

I genuinely think that's why he hasn't gone yet. I think we'll re-assess in the summer, the lack of great alternatives as well as the cost of sacking him at this point make it unrealistic.

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He didn't even stand out in our under 23s. A 17 year old in our under 23s is being picked ahead of him.

Already said doesn't necessarily come down to ability though does it, might have fell out or anything. Too simplistic to just assume "he's not good enough" or "not fit enough"

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Get us playing proper hoofball and hovering about in the relegation area

We might be able to defend a ****ing corner though eh?

Why oh why does he persist with the most objectively stupid set piece defending football has ever seen?

This commentator spotted the problem in the first half:

"The problem there is that the weaker players are marking the strongest headers in the Man City team"

He is under the impression this has only been a problem today, but we know better that Rodgers has obstinately stuck with absolute idiocy in spite of overwhelming evidence that it doesn't work.

Why? Help me to help you, Brendan. I need to understand. 🤷