Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Bore off. Why got a put a negative twist on it lol

"Lucky for Brendan"!! For someone who has made over 50K posts why make your worse one today. For God's sake celebrate the occasion like everyone else is.

40 minutes ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

DEANO .:. GUESS WHAT YOUR NOT A LEGEND AND YOUR NO LONGER RELEVANT

CHEERIO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

We’ve just won the FA Cup against all odds. A juggernaut of a team and to a man we fought everything to win it.

An absolute wonder goal from one of the greatest we’ve ever had play for us and fight and determination from back to front.

The owners, the players, the manager, the staff  have all come together as one for a day we’ll all take to our grave.

Yet after all that, your more worried about trying to rub it in my face and @kiwiturk too for having opinions that differ from yours.

Just grow up and celebrate this fantastic day for god sakes! Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but ultimately everyone wants the end result and what we’ve seen today, not 1 person can not be in tears of joy after that!

Im so proud of everyone from the players, manager and owners!
No 💵💵 can ever take that moment away from me/us/Leicester City!

I love this club!! ❤️

2 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

"Lucky for Brendan"!! For someone who has made over 50K posts why make your worse one today. For God's sake celebrate the occasion like everyone else is.

Ironic lol

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

O Neil 

Raineri 

Rodgers 

Pearson 

Don’t care where we finish now. That’s my opinion. Guaranteed top 6 finish and we’ve won the fa cup. Brilliant Brendan. 

All of those in the last 25 years. We should be grateful we have seen some greats in our lifetime.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

O Neil 

Raineri 

Rodgers 

Pearson 

Don’t care where we finish now. That’s my opinion. Guaranteed top 6 finish and we’ve won the fa cup. Brilliant Brendan. 

Yep that’s me too . The downside of that would be if Liverpool self pitying victims FC somehow accidentally fell into the CL spots by default having been shite all year