Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He's had weeks to prepare for this game, tactically and mentally. He's failed spectacularly. 

And this isn't a freak one off. We're losing this in the same way we've lost all of our games lately, this is a symptom of continual rot not an oddity. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

**** him off, give up any support of him now. The FA Cup win is remarkable in that it’s the only thing this team hasn’t bottled and that mentality is entirely on him

The FA Cup Final win is the most incredible outlier over the last two years.

Just now, TennesseeFox said:

I tend to agree with the sentiment that we need to be realistic about our chances in a league where we just don't have the capital to chase the top top teams... but for a manager to come out and say it shows a very concerning attitude that can self-destruct clubs. If we limited ourselves the magic of 15-16 would have never happened. A certain belief needs to exist within a club to exceed expectations and overcome obstacles. Facing adversity with, "ehh we shouldn't even be here", is a toxic attitude that needs to be excised immediately. 

It is not about not being able to compete, it’s the number of occasions that we don’t show up until it’s too late. We are nowhere near the sum of our parts.

There are absolutely no excuses left and the credit has all but dried up. 

This has been a season where performances have gone from bad to worse with no visible signs of improvement. 

Today is the last straw. He does not deserve to manage this club anymore.

• Like 2

Questions need to be asked of the board if they don’t sack him after this.

This is why he needed to months ago. There have been signs of this season after season. Why do we wait until we hit rock bottom?

Why have I we had to witness this defeat instead of doing the best thing for the club and getting rid when it was clearly bad?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

5ebed1dfed7fdd02f44328e1ad18336d.jpg

So much great Melchett/Brendan potential, I was thinking when I saw this it would be about the plan being the same thing over and over again.

Or our super secret team sheets being known only by Field Marshall Haig, his wife, his wife’s tennis partner etc 

11 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Questions need to be asked of the board if they don’t sack him after this.

This is why he needed to months ago. There have been signs of this season after season. Why do we wait until we hit rock bottom?

Why have I we had to witness this defeat instead of doing the best thing for the club and getting rid when it was clearly bad?

Too expensive to sack. 

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

45 minutes to save his career if Top understands what this means to the fans.

Brendan sure as sh*t doesn't.

Winning this would change nothing. The complete lack of organisation and the fact we've conceded 2 goals in a minute on 2 occasions in the last few games is utterly unacceptable. And they're not freak incidents either. How can this team go from being so good to so bad in the span of months? It's clearly down to how they are being managed.