Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I don't care how much it will cost, he's got to go. We are worse than we were under Claudio and we didn't hang about sacking him. We can't keep him just because we won the fa Cup. Cant blame injuries today, strong team out but yet another honking performance with no guts, no passion, no commitment. Piss off Rodgers and take half of the squad with you! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

For the quality of player we've supposedly got he's presided over the worst defensive season I've ever witnessed.

The last time I saw our defence managed like this. In fact the last time I’ve seen us make catastrophic mistakes like this all

over pitch, it was Peter Taylor in charge. I’m not saying Brendan is as bad as him but there are too many shortcomings for this guy to be in charge of us

I can get how some can look passed continued lack of pragmatism, stubbornness, etc, but his biggest error with us has and always will be this horrible weak mentality he has instilled in us. Not only do we not have leaders because he works it out of them, and doesn't actively sign them, nor physical players who impose themselves on the game positively, he has made us a bunch of quitters. If one thing goes wrong the whole ship sinks. That's 10000% indicative of Rodgers. Happenedr spurs last year, Bournemouth the year before, and in both top 4 races. If it weren't for kelechi we wouldn't have run the cup. Everything in physical existence comes to an end. His reign is or should be nearing its end. All good things come to an end, I'll always be grateful, but his time is up. We've hit our peak and we're falling. 

Edited by NasPb
  • Like 1