Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

We are genuinely getting worse, struggling with the basics and without that dodgy keeper mistake it’d currently be 4-0 (not that 4-1 is much better mind).

Maybe it’s the shock value of this game but I just can’t see us turning it around and reverting back into the team that was top 4 for the majority of the year.

Edited by Fox96

2 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

I'm terrified this bloke is somehow going to hang on and get his hands on transfer funds. That would be doubling down on an ongoing mistake.

He will deflect, dodge and excuse himself of any blame. It would be tedious if it wasn't so depressing.

It’s tricky though isn’t it? If the club anticipates a bit of a rebuild this summer, who do you give that task to, someone who has been here for a while and delivered decent success (despite the downturn over the last 12 months or so) or do you give it to an manager who has been here less than 6 months? 

2 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

It’s tricky though isn’t it? If the club anticipates a bit of a rebuild this summer, who do you give that task to, someone who has been here for a while and delivered decent success (despite the downturn over the last 12 months or so) or do you give it to an manager who has been here less than 6 months? 

Despite the downturn over the last 12 months or so. 12 months 

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

My Mrs if you want, just not him.

He left Liverpool in an absolute mess, he'll do the same to us. It's imperative he doesn't buy players, look at the mentality he's fostered.

In all seriousness, regardless of whether or not Rodgers stays or goes - its really important that Top comes forward and speaks. 

There has to be a formal acknowledgement from the club that this isn't acceptable. 

Now is the time to show some leadership. 

• Like 3

I genuinely don’t believe he wants to be here anymore, I think he wanted to leave in the summer and it never materialised, which would probably explain his attitude this season. His un inspirational attitude has rubbed off on the squad, and we’re not just a stagnant smelly team that isn’t going anywhere.  

We need someone to come in a freshen the atmosphere up, someone who would be desperate to be here.