Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

No clue whatsoever. I don't see how he turns this around. Injuries are one thing, but he should still be able to coach a defense to be competent against a championship side.

Enough is enough. He gets three games to turn this around or he should be shown the door.

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

Right…I’m not talking about what should or shouldn’t happen. Just trying to have a proper discussion about it and thinking about what’s likely, from the club’s point of view? 

Yes, I apologise. It's hard not to just lash out after that shite today.

I dunno what's likely from the clubs point of view tbh. I thought he should have gone months ago and said so. Maybe Top was hoping to hold on until the summer, but this season has been an utter abomination.

From a personal point of view, I just don't want him to spend another penny of the clubs transfer funds. That's it really. Apols for being a bit of a tit in my initial reply, I'm just fed up mate.

• Like 1

Ive always been Rodgers in. Felt the issue has been that we’re far too nice, get bullied and are always prone to a complete capitulation. However after today, I can’t see him surviving this. Rodgers has produced some of the best football we’ve played, but some of our weaknesses have gotten worse with little sign of those being rectified. 

Big job coming up for the summer, and for whomever replaces him.

I don't think he will be sacked. But I'd like him gone. He's certainly not the manager his press hype him to be. I think there's been too many failures and excuses made  and we won't progress with him. The compensation £10/£15m isn't much more than an average Premier league signing - ie Vestergard,  that is if it as much as we think it is.