Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

That just tipped me over the top - Iv tried to be rational all year - fa cup final 7 months ago - 2x top 5 finishes - I’m giving him the time and the respect he deserves but that is absolutely pathetic - Iv had enough - out for me - lost the plot - was that a back 3 of amartey, souncu and Thomas second half - wow - he keeps getting it so wrong it’s unbelievable- however the players have also killed him - tielemans playing like my mum - the rest don’t deserve a mention apart from Maddison - best player by a mile again - we are bang in all kinds of trouble - gonna be a horrible few days getting over that 

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Ive always been Rodgers in. Felt the issue has been that we’re far too nice, get bullied and are always prone to a complete capitulation. However after today, I can’t see him surviving this. Rodgers has produced some of the best football we’ve played, but some of our weaknesses have gotten worse with little sign of those being rectified. 

Big job coming up for the summer, and for whomever replaces him.

I can honestly imagine that being on one of BR's school report cards. I think we're an image of the manager.

Just now, John12345 said:

I don't think he will be sacked. But I'd like him gone. He's certainly not the manager his press hype him to be. I think there's been too many failures and excuses made  and we won't progress with him. The compensation £10/£15m isn't much more than an average Premier league signing - ie Vestergard,  that is if it as much as we think it is. 

If we had to buy out his contract and its 10m a year, that's almost 35m compensation. I don't think he will be sacked either. 

I've always been in but after that, I'd be happy for him to go. 

Dreadful performance and all the coaching staff knew what this meant to the fans and had ample time to prepare for it. 

Really, really shit, and through gritted teeth, well done Forest 

6 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Yes, I apologise. It's hard not to just lash out after that shite today.

I dunno what's likely from the clubs point of view tbh. I thought he should have gone months ago and said so. Maybe Top was hoping to hold on until the summer, but this season has been an utter abomination.

From a personal point of view, I just don't want him to spend another penny of the clubs transfer funds. That's it really. Apols for being a bit of a tit in my initial reply, I'm just fed up mate.

No worries. I’m sure we all are! 

• Thanks 1