Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, John12345 said:

I don't think he will be sacked. But I'd like him gone. He's certainly not the manager his press hype him to be. I think there's been too many failures and excuses made  and we won't progress with him. The compensation £10/£15m isn't much more than an average Premier league signing - ie Vestergard,  that is if it as much as we think it is. 

To be honest I think the Media are toning it down a bit with BR, cant imagine his current form is doing him any favours on the Manager market.

He'll get a stay of termination until May. It's fairly certain we have a chunk of players in our ranks who aren't giving everything. If Rodgers makes it clear he's here for the rebuild and he's capable it'll have to be proven in the next 3 months.

No hiding now. If players Caglar doesn't want to be here tell him to call their agents and sort something. Stop ****ing around Leicester.

Absolutely zero excuses today, I don't he'll make any but if he comes out with "we'll learn from this", ****ing show it. Show us you're capable of making the changes to this squad or you're gone.

Guest BlueBrett

Please get him out. We let ourselves believe we had evolved as a club and moved on to a new level but the longer he stays the more it just feels like we had our time in the sun and now it's basically over. Maybe I'm just depressed I don't know **** 

He had the perfect storm of counter attack and possession football when he took over.

Unfortunately he has coached the counter attacking football out of the club.

now it’s all possession, and even championship defenders look solid and composed as the build up is sooo slow 

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 3

He should resign because he is not capable of turning this around.

He lost the players when he said we are overachieving.

He has 100% taken us as far as he can best to part ways.
We are probably one of the easiest teams to play against this is down to him. He has made us soft.

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

I have no idea how he can stay. We’ve been absolutely battered and the team looked completely clueless.

No taking responsibility, no ownership, no aggression. It starts at the top and you it’s not very easy to bring back once it’s gone. 

14 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

My Mrs if you want, just not him.

He left Liverpool in an absolute mess, he'll do the same to us. It's imperative he doesn't buy players, look at the mentality he's fostered.

His recruitment was one of the reasons that Liverpool were in a mess. But over here , I think Brendan's had a good recruitment team backing him up and they've recruited some quality targets. It's his coaching and management which has been shown up. 

3 minutes ago, Lcfcbl said:

Let's take the emotion out of it. I feel vile now having watched that and we are gonna have to put up with crap for the next week or so from all sides. Its not been a great season but we have a manager that has been pursued by some of the biggest clubs in the world. It wasn't long in the past that we were in League 1. Its been a shit day but we are 10th in the top division and are still in Europe, albeit a minor competition. I've had many more miserable days as a Leicester fan, forest will enjoy their day and fair play to them. I remember 90s when I was a kid and they used to beat us regularly and were better than us. Let's remember where we were and where we are.

hope that a joke post......

• Like 1

Just now, Sithbaare said:

His recruitment was one of the reasons that Liverpool were in a mess. But over here , I think Brendan's had a good recruitment team backing him up and they've recruited some quality targets. It's his coaching and management which has been shown up. 

Is that the same 'good recruitment team' who identified and bought Jannik? Yeah, that overshadows the good buys for me. Or was that BR's own baby? I dunno, either way, keep the funds away from him.

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He had the perfect storm of counter attack and possession football when he took over.

Unfortunately he has coached the counter attacking football out of the club.

now it’s all possession, and even championship defenders look solid and composed as the build up is sooo slow 

Exactly this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lcfcbl said:

Let's take the emotion out of it. I feel vile now having watched that and we are gonna have to put up with crap for the next week or so from all sides. Its not been a great season but we have a manager that has been pursued by some of the biggest clubs in the world. It wasn't long in the past that we were in League 1. Its been a shit day but we are 10th in the top division and are still in Europe, albeit a minor competition. I've had many more miserable days as a Leicester fan, forest will enjoy their day and fair play to them. I remember 90s when I was a kid and they used to beat us regularly and were better than us. Let's remember where we were and where we are.

There it ****ing is.  

Surely this is a joke post?

You seriously can't have so little pride and self-respect?