Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Time to go but we won't pay up his contract to get rid of him yet. Most worrying thing is we have big rebuild in the summer, which Rodgers and Congoton will be doing the ground work on over the next few months.

Thanks for the Euro qualifications and FA Cup Trophy but you're done here. 

3 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

He is not correcting his mistakes poor poor management 

He doesn't make mistakes and you should be grateful he's blessing us with his presence and this garbage squad he's got super over achieving. 

According to Brendan 

The indifference I feel after this result speaks volumes. Just don't look forward to games currently which is such a shame given football is the social focal point in my, and most here's, life. It's obvious where we're weak and it's getting worse not better. He's either arrogant or just daft. 

Out. 

I think we will be relegated this season if Rodgers stays, absolutely abysmal surrender. Forest wernt good, we made them look good with that pathetic performance. 

I wanted to get behind Rodgers and the team but it's very hard, very hard indeed. Difficult to see where the nextxwin comes from. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

Guest Kopfkino
Just now, DerbyshireFox said:

For anyone who needs a chuckle tonight!

092F8D63-A8FD-4760-9BBE-A689FBA9D7CD.jpeg

I mean he’d fit right in, no? He’s absolutely perfect to carry in the meme that Man Utd has become

I think he's probably come to the end of the road with us, either now or soon. But the defensive issues we face are undeniable, and I'm not sure who would be able to fix them, or what they could even do with this shambles. I would also hate to see him sacked without a viable replacement in the pipeline. I'm not sure if I want Nuno, for example.

Yep, I'm Rodgers out for the first time.

Big question is when do we change? Summer or now? Do we try to get someone in to give the Conference League a go?

Because right now we're looking at lower mid table and a Randers exit in the conference league.

• Like 1

I want to give him the summer, I really do, but he's got to take some ownership of the performances and show signs he can adapt to troubled times. Mentality is abysmal, is that going to get better? I don't think so. 

If the next couple of months go as bad they can, he will be gone. Needs to secure a top 10 finish as a minimum and a good run in europe.