Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Nalis said:

Yep, I'm Rodgers out for the first time.

Big question is when do we change? Summer or now? Do we try to get someone in to give the Conference League a go?

Because right now we're looking at lower mid table and a Randers exit in the conference league.

Let's face it, this season is a write off. We should make the change now and give the new manager the rest of this season to evaluate the squad and experiment with formations etc. Get rid of any deadwood in the summer and go again with some of his own signings. I see no good reason to keep Brendan

4 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

For anyone who needs a chuckle tonight!

092F8D63-A8FD-4760-9BBE-A689FBA9D7CD.jpeg

United making a sideways appointment like Rodgers would be good for Leicester ironically. We probably have more chance of competing with United if BR was their manager and we had someone else, than if we stick with BR and United go for Zidane or whoever. 

4 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Is that the same 'good recruitment team' who identified and bought Jannik? Yeah, that overshadows the good buys for me. Or was that BR's own baby? I dunno, either way, keep the funds away from him.

One dodgy transfers doesn't discount the good buys the recruitment team has made. They are allowed to get some wrong from time to time. Overall , Leicester's recruitment has been really good and I can think of quite a few Leicester players i would like if they were playing for Liverpool.

Yeah, Brendan shouldn't get the funds ever but here , It's his coaching and management which is to be questioned more. Wasn't the case in Liverpool , Even despite the dire defeats at the end and the idiotic recruitments, He still left enough semblance of a high pressing side to make Klopp's acclimatization easier. You can see the way that Rangnick is suffering at Man Utd that it isn't easy to implement that style of play. But Brendan's tactics did allow for an easier transformation to a Klopp side. Brendan was defensively naive at Liverpool but I still rated him as a good enough manager. But not one for the ambitions of Leicester

so predictably poor.....we are unable to defend...no desire to attack the ball in the air.....terrible first touches all over the pitch, woeful stagnant passing out of the back, cannot see how BR can turn this round with Toure assisting.......both need to go....but replace with who...I don't want Rafa, Big Sam, anyone decent will not come before the summer....Relegation is a possibility if recent performances are any guide....

15 minutes ago, Lcfcbl said:

Let's take the emotion out of it. I feel vile now having watched that and we are gonna have to put up with crap for the next week or so from all sides. Its not been a great season but we have a manager that has been pursued by some of the biggest clubs in the world. It wasn't long in the past that we were in League 1. Its been a shit day but we are 10th in the top division and are still in Europe, albeit a minor competition. I've had many more miserable days as a Leicester fan, forest will enjoy their day and fair play to them. I remember 90s when I was a kid and they used to beat us regularly and were better than us. Let's remember where we were and where we are.

Only a bell would come out with this crap