Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I've see this film before.

Real Peter Taylor vibes. 

If he’s lost your support it really is end of days stuff.

Its inevitable now, I dont think many fans are going to accept today and the manner in how it went down.

• Like 1

Pathetic from him today. Took no accountability himself for what happened out there after the game. Thomas was always going to be in the shit against Spence and Johnson with Barnes in that wide position and Soyuncu woefully out of form. Giving Tielemans who clearly doesn’t want to be here the captaincy is a joke. This game would have been made for KDH who’s looked the only one actually getting better recently and he’s shoved out the team, incredibly unfair and piss poor management. Thanks for some great days Brendan but time for your to go.  Believes his hyperbole far too much.

• Like 2

Just now, Nod.E said:

Genuinely shocked to read this! Welcome to the dark side, Stan. About time.

If there's an upturn in form I will afford him that time, but I can't see it happening personally. 

Will get worse before it gets better if he does stay. Starting on Thursday >_<

We have threads on here slating every player in the team and yet somehow Brendan "throwing players under the bus" (he didn't really) is so shocking. And yet if he defends the players he's accused of being clueless.

• Like 2

It’s starting to look like a big rebuild is needed.

Possibly 3-4 first team players want out and at least 3-4 squad players need moving on.

I do not think the current manager should be trusted to do the rebuild or see out the season.
Time to go but thanks for the Fa cup.

The top 5 finishes were ok but you managed mess up cl qualification and carry on with the excuses. 

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Think I'm in this position now as well. 

Bitterly disappointed with today and I know I've probably seen it too late, or had too much faith in the players, but he seems to have lost his way with commanding them or getting them to do what he wants. 

There's no resolve any more and they look weak, physically and mentally. 

Yep somone on here posted "Sleep Walking" into a crisis, after today its wake up time, so many things went wrong.

Not good enough. Players,  manager, most have been shit. Sure we have had injuries but thats not an excuse anymore. 

Rodgers is tapped out and its plain to see. Out of ideas, cant motivate any greatness within the squad its time to go. Fuk, i bet top could motivate them more right now.

BR has done the best he could for us. We got  the fa cup, some europas, the community shield but the peak for BR is now further in the rear view mirror. 

Time to move on. Get a temp in and focus on long term mgr for next season. New manager bounce should help avoid relegation and maybe even help us in the conference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hales said:

He wants passion and fight when he stands on the side like a wooden stick. Shout and cheer them on - do something other than clap and write in that blooming notebook

Exactly this. I know he has a philosophy about showing positivity on the sidelines but when things are not working he needs to mix things up not high five them after conceding four!

• Like 2

I think he has to go after that. Sometimes a result is so unacceptable that there is no choice. Just like Sunderland sacked their manager last week after a 6-0 defeat even though they were third in the league. Being humiliated by a mid table championship side when you are cup holders is our worst result for decades. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox