Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Kopfkino

The sub made **** all difference ffs. I wouldn’t have made it but it hasn’t cost us. Pure confirmation bias where no matter what happens now, there’ll be something to find to beat Brendan with no matter the merits

Again I find myself wondering who is either changing their mind or doubling down based on that.

The first half was rubbish. Absolutely rubbish. We didn’t have a shot for 37 minutes. The second half was the best football we’ve played in months, finally started switching the ball early rather than taking 5-10 passes to move the ball slowly across the pitch.

The set piece defending is endemic, it’s not that Rodgers won’t fix it, it’s that he can’t fix it. This has been apparent since early this season.

So the only new thing here is that we actually started moving the ball quickly and looked really good in doing it. Nowhere near enough to change my mind on Rodgers (I think we’d need the rest of the season playing like that) but all of the other stuff is surely baked in to fans’ opinions at this point. It’s the same shit every week.