Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

lol 

Bless him, he fought the urge for so long but it all got too much for him.

Get him in the bin asap. The lads did everything they could and showed their ability, must be hard to keep your heads up when you've got this bloke making mental decision after mental decision.

Just now, Dames said:

Result aside the decision to run JJ into the ground and cause yet another needless injury is an extremely poor decision. One that he will continue to keep making.

Our injury record is no longer bad luck. Its bad management.

He did exactly the same to Evans, putting his reputation ahead of his players welfare

• Like 2

Just now, Dames said:

Result aside the decision to run JJ into the ground and cause yet another needless injury is an extremely poor decision. One that he will continue to keep making.

Our injury record is no longer bad luck. Its bad management.

What's even more annoying is that Thomas came on and played well...

3 minutes ago, darko2k7 said:

What like when youri kept us so cool in midfield against Spurs? You can not us what ifs could easily still have happened without the sub but we will never know 

He did make a change late on though in the Spurs match- admittedly that wasn’t a defender. You can’t need extra legs for a few more minutes so why confuse matters.

Please too get the Ego gone. His management of players coming back from injury should be enough to get the boot but  on top of this we have the worst defensive in xG against of any team in the Prem for 8 years and he just doesn’t know how to see a game out any more. The attacking players must be on their knees knowing they need to score 3 every game to have any chance of winning. In the bin you bellend. 

Just now, Oxfordfox83 said:

From a game management perspective, it’s difficult to imagine there being anywhere worse to go…

Well he managed us from 1 down to 2--1 up, if you want to look at positives. I can imagine worse anyway. I've seen it 100s of times, from this club alone! The sub was stupid but not sackable.

Up until now I've always been Brendan in because I believed he does provide something we can't quickly find a replacement for elsewhere. But my ****ing god, having to watch him commit the same mistake for the millionth time this season in switching to a back 5 for no reason whatso****ingever and conceding soon after, I've ****ing had it and can't wait to be rid of the daft ****.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting thing, me included, Is the amount on the “out” side who say “stubborn” “egotistical” etc etc… for me that’s an even bigger issue than style. 

He’s a bad fit for this club and it’s rubbing off on the players. 

I want someone who sees it as a privilege to be here not a task before moving on

• Like 1