Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Apollo said:

If he goes I hope we get Big Sam or Pardew to annoy you lot even more 

Great post 😴😴

if you can honestly give a good reason for keeping him I will listen. He’s finished here. Constantly making the same mistakes and we have regressed beyond belief. Time to go

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

If he goes I hope we get Big Sam or Pardew to annoy you lot even more 

Yes. How dare people demand more from a so called 'elite manager' that makes the same stupid mistakes constantly and start showing he's worth the massive sum he's on. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Well he managed us from 1 down to 2--1 up, if you want to look at positives. I can imagine worse anyway. I've seen it 100s of times, from this club alone! The sub was stupid but not sackable.

This sub in isolation wasn’t. Possibly even playing Justin wasn’t. But he has broken players and made match-losing subs over and over again in the last 3 years. His failure to see out games has cost us the CL, which has cost us Youri. It’s only going to get worse, and critically he hasn’t shown a glimmer of awareness or improvement in all that time.

• Like 1

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Instead of a stupid comment, give us a real reason for keeping him. Though if you are going to bring up the FA cup, don't bother. 

I think you’re all entitled personally - but I don’t live and die by Leicester results. 

hey ho 

His post match comments…

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers tells Sky Sports: "We have had a few of them lately, deflating for the players. Second half we were outstanding and first half West Ham were better. Second half was like watching us of old, speed of the game and chances. That is seven points dropped in our last three games from good positions, it is disappointing.

"There was anxiety there but possession is a mantra, you have to take the ball and be brave. Naturally, when you are inconsistent the crowd will be edgy. Second half we got up the pitch."

On Youri Tielemans: "Firstly he has not declined (a new contract). I have seen stories but the position is exactly the same. He is a fantastic player and there has been no movement. He has worked well and until his last days here, he will always give his best. He is a top professional and you saw his commitment today."

"We have closed out the game really well, made subs to see the game through. Kasper Schmeichel did not have too much to do today so from the static position, you have the height and numbers, just go deal with it. Unfortunately the last few games we have conceded late here. I was much happier with the mentality and intensity of the team, especially in the second half."

Edited by Happy Fox

Just now, Apollo said:

I think you’re all entitled personally - but I don’t live and die by Leicester results. 

hey ho 

Want a sticker? 

Coming onto a Leicester board, after the latest shite result in a string of shite results, and wondering why people might want him binned? 

Some folk really are odd lol 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Terrible transfer business in the summer means we need someone new to come in who’s prepared to be ruthless, because we’ve got a lot to shift/some who want to leave. 

I really fear for us if he is still here in 3-4 weeks time 

We should be fine for this season.  As bad as it is now the bottom 3 look certain for the drop. 

Agree though that his time is up. Needs to be moved on by the start of next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

His post match comments…

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers tells Sky Sports: "We have had a few of them lately, deflating for the players. Second half we were outstanding and first half West Ham were better. Second half was like watching us of old, speed of the game and chances. That is seven points dropped in our last three games from good positions, it is disappointing.

"There was anxiety there but possession is a mantra, you have to take the ball and be brave. Naturally, when you are inconsistent the crowd will be edgy. Second half we got up the pitch."

On Youri Tielemans: "Firstly he has not declined (a new contract). I have seen stories but the position is exactly the same. He is a fantastic player and there has been no movement. He has worked well and until his last days here, he will always give his best. He is a top professional and you saw his commitment today."

"We have closed out the game really well, made subs to see the game through. Kasper Schmeichel did not have too much to do today so from the static position, you have the height and numbers, just go deal with it. Unfortunately the last few games we have conceded late here. I was much happier with the mentality and intensity of the team, especially in the second half."

Brendan not accepting blame shocker. Deluded twat 

• Like 3