Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

He took off tielemans for Vestergaard so yeah it is obvious what he woanted the players to do. We looked comfortable for large periods and then he changes it 

Baffling. It was before the sub though he asked them to stay in. So you knew what was confirmed then. 

I said on the 70th minute what would happen and it did. To absolutley nobody around mess shock. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I didn't like the sub, but West Ham had dropped Rice back essentially as a quarter back and shoved Dawson up front for Rice to literally ping balls up. So in theory I get the idea of shoving on a taller body, even if it really does invite more pressure on.

And then BR plonked the plank right in front of our keeper to completely ruin how we were defending corners, so even if it were a good sub in theory, he completely botched it. 

2 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

Can’t see the point of getting rid of him this season. We are 10 points above safety and have beaten Liverpool and nearly beat Spurs/West Ham recently so there is no way we are going down. He deserves the chance to try to sort it out in the summer and start next season.

I really wish i had your patience, that is a sensible, reasoned reply. I just wish he could not make those late substitutions , everyone on foxestalk groans , i heard it (i hear people).

5 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

Can’t see the point of getting rid of him this season. We are 10 points above safety and have beaten Liverpool and nearly beat Spurs/West Ham recently so there is no way we are going down. He deserves the chance to try to sort it out in the summer and start next season.

He wants the utd job, if he's offered it he's off so get rid

This has been a horrible season and I don't hold much hope of Rodgers turning this around, but I just think that if we want to sack Rodgers then at the very least we need a plan including a better option to replace him before we waste £20m getting rid of him and potentially finding ourselves worse off.

• Like 1

Just now, phoneticerror said:

I agree that some take it too far, but this type of nonchalant attitude is one of the reasons the atmosphere at KP is rubbish.

I freely admit I’m not the most vocal at games - but I never have been. I’ll join in when the crowds going, but I’m not one to start it. If that’s not enough, pick me up and throw me out 

1 minute ago, woznotwos said:

I really wish i had your patience, that is a sensible, reasoned reply. I just wish he could not make those late substitutions , everyone on foxestalk groans , i heard it (i hear people).

I agree that the sub was stupid and he has done it too many times - even in the cup final he did it and we needed that bit of luck.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

One more summer window from Rodgers could set us back over a decade.

Have you missed his interview, where wants to get rid of players who have been here 'too long'?

You're crazy if you want Ndidi/Kasper/Vardy/Pereira etc gone.