Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

32 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If he gets sacked now they have to have someone decent lined up or I don`t see the point at all.

Probably get a bounce even with the Mike Stowell dream team. Then bring in some sexy manager from the continent, no need to rush hiring someone. But stopping the Rodgers infection seeping further into the squad would be a start.

• Like 2

I don't see it just before we play Randers, that competition is are last hope of a positive end to the season. 

No way are they getting a new man in before then and I can't see them having a caretaker in change for that.

Massive pinch of salt, but someone I know who works at the club is still adamant BR has pre-agreement to go UTD in the summer lol

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I don't see it just before we play Randers, that competition is are last hope of a positive end to the season. 

No way are they getting a new man in before then and I can't see them having a caretaker in change for that.

Massive pinch of salt, but someone I know who works at the club is still adamant BR has pre-agreement to go UTD in the summer lol

as mad as it sounds... i have wondered this. Maybe that's why Congerton has jumped ship and players have stopped listening a little.  who knows though.  He isn't good enough for that job though full stop. 

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

I think it's a bit of a shame it's come to this, was a breath of fresh air after Puel sucked the joy out of everything, and we really can sing under Rodgers - but the soft underbelly has been a concerning theme of his time here and this season has been utterly joyless.

I think ultimately it's the right decision but it goes without saying the next appointment has to be right at what feels a critical window for the club. 

3 years is a decent run in the PL.

• Like 1

Just now, Le Renard said:

If he goes then we'll hear nothing but "ungrateful Leicester fans" and "the players throwing him under the bus" routine again.  Lazy media narrative trotted out again by Rodgers pals in the media.

The narrative has switched over the past few weeks, especially on socials. He's been getting loads of stick for being a bottle job and pundits and stats nerds have been pointing out how bad we've been under him all season a lot more regularly.

I think most people will agree its the right decision.