Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Chocolate Teapot
19 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Makes me laugh when people try take the piss out of people like him. Same as Sean from Enderby, whether you like it or not he has a source that is at least partly credible. 

He doesn't mate

34 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Big mistake if we’ve sacked him. He’s not perfect, but his record here was fantastic until the injuries knocked us off course. The players are still playing for him - just look at Youri and the lads yesterday. Pretty sure this is just rumour anyway.

Problem is the Injuries are of his doing. Just google "Brendan Rodgers injury crisis (insert club name)" He literally has a massive injury crisis with every club he manages and pretty much every season. JJ came back from a long injury and expected to play 90 mins vs Liverpool where he put in a massive shift, then immediately thrown in for another 90mins just 72 hours later. It's no wonder Injuries follow his teams like the plague. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Problem is the Injuries are of his doing. Just google "Brendan Rodgers injury crisis (insert club name)" He literally has a massive injury crisis with every club he manages and pretty much every season. JJ came back from a long injury and expected to play 90 mins vs Liverpool where he put in a massive shift, then immediately thrown in for another 90mins just 72 hours later. It's no wonder Injuries follow his teams like the plague. 

Yes but this isn`t proof is it?  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

Unforgivable is a bit of a stretch lol

Losing to Forest 4-1 is unforgivable, and for me that performance was the writing on the wall, we had two weeks to prepare for that game and we produced that abomination of a performance 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Yes but this isn`t proof is it?  :dunno: 

It's a common denominator that every club BR manages ends up with half the squad injured and having to spend money on short term fixes. It's not "proof" in a legal sense, but it's pretty obvious that this is what's happening. Swansea, Liverpool, Celtic and now us have all had a massive injury crisis under his management. Before BR our injury record was fantastically low relatively to other teams in the league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Losing to Forest 4-1 is unforgivable, and for me that performance was the writing on the wall, we had two weeks to prepare for that game and we produced that abomination of a performance 

Unhappy Fox

• Haha 3

I’m not sure why people are so adamant on sticking with him, sometimes a manager can start to lose influence on a team and it goes downhill. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy or his entire tenure was bad, it just doesn’t work out anymore.

I’ve long been Rodger’s in, but I genuinely want a change / mix-up in our team and see where we go from there. 

• Like 2