Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

Give over with everyone back fit and fresh faces we’ll be fine, some really deluded fans on here who think it’s our right to finish in the top 6 every season if only it were that simple. 

We will never have a fully fit squad whilst Rodgers is our manager.

Save that quote ready for next season.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Heard he's been sacked so let's see. 

Took his kid out the school they were at but believe that's more due to him getting a new house in Salford.

Second text came later saying he'd been sacked... 

Ashley, anyone who has been around long enough will know you are not  the one to post false stuff. Appreciate the info fella. Keep it coming. We all know the inner workings of a football club are ever changing.

Edited by MPH

3 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Give over with everyone back fit and fresh faces we’ll be fine, some really deluded fans on here who think it’s our right to finish in the top 6 every season if only it were that simple. 

Forget finishing in the top 6 every season. I'd just be happy to see us not concede 30 goals from set pieces and maybe see us play a decent full 90 minutes every now and again

• Like 1

It’s a funny situation, a Manager who has been successful but things far from right and whilst the club not in imminent danger of relegation we are approaching a crossroads ……far fetched but has this rumour been leaked to gauge fan reaction, perhaps there has been a demand made by Rodgers and a falling out so before making a final decision the club are weighing up options. Wouldn’t be shocked for him to leave over the next 7 days and for me rumours of demands and fall outs starting to come out via various media outlets 

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We will never have a fully fit squad whilst Rodgers is our manager.

Save that quote ready for next season.

Not his job to keep the squad fit is it, they’ve had issues that’s why we’ve got a new physio in.

Edited by dannythefox

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Forget finishing in the top 6 every season. I'd just be happy to see us not concede 30 goals from set pieces and maybe see us play a decent full 90 minutes every now and again

Like I keep saying let’s get players back fit first. Be really helpful when 3 of our defenders are back.

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

I'm sure 100% of us would like you to be right.

They wouldn’t though would they that’s half the problem there minds are made up. Sad really I’m sure its the most difficult time in his career and he will prove people wrong. He’s in the top 6 in the league and people want him gone.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

They wouldn’t though would they that’s half the problem there minds are made up. Sad really I’m sure its the most difficult time in his career and he will prove people wrong. He’s in the top 6 in the league and people want him gone.

I think you may have a touch of Stockholm syndrome with Brendan there, defending him to the hilt, injuries are on him and his management of them, we’ve never seen anything like it before, before you blame fixture pile up, we used to play twice a week in the championship. Terrible football and capitulations for well over a year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Like I keep saying let’s get players back fit first. Be really helpful when 3 of our defenders are back.

They've all been available during the season at some point except for Fofana and it's still the same, we can't defend, and it won't change when Fofana is back.

Edited by Tuna

Just now, bfox said:

The football we've been playing during the last year or so has been shite. FA cup aside he's had the team cock up important games AND games we really should be winning. Capitulation last 2 season ends. Can't remember the time I've enjoyed watching city less than with him at the helm. And those ****ing corners, don't get me started 🤣

I'm going to reply to myself as well. Kasper needs replacing too. Too much authority off the pitch and not enough in his box

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

I think you may have a touch of Stockholm syndrome with Brendan there, defending him to the hilt, injuries are on him and his management of them, we’ve never seen anything like it before, before you blame fixture pile up, we used to play twice a week in the championship. Terrible football and capitulations for well over a year. 

Had 6 or more players out injured every week for 18 months ffs. We’ve just got another physio in so hopefully that will help sort the issue out. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

They've all been available during the season at some point except for Fofana and it's still the same, we can't defend, and it won't change when Fofana is back.

I must of missed theses games when everyone was back apart from Fofana.

28 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Bollocks pal

Delusional is expecting things to be fine again ‘once everyone gets fit’ If that ever happens. 

17 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

He’ll have got used to it by now, that third season syndrome he’s renowned for. 

52 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

I’m still conflicted, part of me wants to give him a chance to turn it around , part of me is annoyed by his arrogance, part of me recognises that we have seen some great football and won the FA Cup plus 2 5th places , part of me is annoyed those 5th places weren’t 4th placed finishes, part of me is worried that we change and get someone who well and truly takes us backwards, part of me thinks has he run out of ideas to move us forward again and signs more dross on the summer. I just don’t know. 

Think that says it all.

Not really exuding confidence in him or where he takes us next.

Think quite a few of us are in that camp.