Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Get the feeling this may be the last time we see him in the LCFC dugout. If it carries on like this.

The players have stopped listening. No-one knows what they're doing. It's a shambles.

Edited by Tielemans63

I think it's pretty obvious from the first half it's not the manager, it's the ineptitude of some of the players. Basic errors from Albrighton, Soyuncu, Ricardo putting us on the back foot. Those of you who cannot see that, cleary you have an agenda against BR. IMO we need to back him in the Summer and get our key players back fit (JJ, Fofana, Castagne, Evans etc etc).

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Genuine question for anyone still Brendan in....how bad does it have to get before you change your mind?

That's very hypothetical. I'll change my mind when the owner's make their decision. Up until that point for God's sake let's talk about something.

This topic is becoming very wearisome.

1 minute ago, David Hankey said:

That's very hypothetical. I'll change my mind when the owner's make their decision. Up until that point for God's sake let's talk about something.

This topic is becoming very wearisome.

OK what do you think Brendan's favourite sandwich filling is? 

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Surely no one watches these errors and thinks Brendan and his coaches are the right man. Surely not. 

Nope, we have to forget that this is one of the most exciting and expensive Leicester sides put together and tow the line that their continued inept performances and mistakes bear no reflection on the manager. They, the players, continue to let him and the fans down.

Oh and the injuries, don't forget he's really unlucky that all our below average players keep hurting themselves.

• Like 1

Poor defences are endemic with BR. Season on season it's got worse and worse here as it has everywhere he's been. He lost the title with Liverpool due to an inability to defend.

And don't come at me with the injuries, this has been ongoing even with everyone fit