Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Do you not proof read your posts. lol trying to act insightful and superior but come across like a snotty teenager. 

A forum of opinions and you don’t have any. What’s the point in posting if you can’t say your view on Rodgers? Bore off

1 minute ago, frany104 said:

A forum of opinions and you don’t have any. What’s the point in posting if you can’t say your view on Rodgers? Bore off

I gave my opinion but you did not like it, as it did not slag Rodgers off, so you can break my block cherry. lol

• Like 1

Team played for him today. That’s enough for me to give him the Summer. Frustrated he didn’t go to a 4-4-2 as Iheanacho is no good on his own. But I’ll give Rodgers the benefit of the doubt with the subs because our midfield was doing really well up to the substitutions and he probably didn’t see the logic of changing it. 

Honestly I don't think he did a lot wrong today. We should have got nacho on, he probs should have started but other than that we were better we were just lacking the cutting edge. It wasn't like we were abysmal like we have been so often this season I wouldn't hold that game or result against him, but he didn't exactly pull a rabbit out the hat either so that's merely a break even type of performance from him so he's still well in the hole as far as I'm concerned. 

Just now, LVocey said:

Players are still playing for him….can’t argue too much with his team selection or subs. We just got beat by 2 worldies today

Worldies lol 

Your easily pleased.

Daka & Nacho not playing together up top would be my first critism.  I havent got time to list all the others.

Anyway, nice of you to drop by Brendan, now go get yourself dry, looked torrential there.

• Like 2

Wants to rebuild but can't see where enough of his signings are making a significant impact. Not enough hits a d too many misses to allow him and/or Congerton free reign.

I worry he'll stay the course, but what he leaves behind after a turgid summer, who knows?