Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Eskay said:

I'm very much BR out but today I feel for him. This isn't on him today. We were unlucky. 

I liked your post but unliked it after thinking about it.

Trying to look at it objectively rather than my usual criticism of him, he could’ve done 3 things today 

1. Start Ian

2. Put him up front with Daka

3. Put him on whilst we were dominating at 1-1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

So stubborn, will not play 2 strikers even when we’re losing and chasing the game, I just can’t understand it.

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Play 2 strikers upfront, Brendan your serving the same s*** every week

You wanted to take 1 of the wide men off Lookman or Albrighton to put Nacho in a 2 against a team that uses the wings to attack??

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Hard to see him turning anything around.

What's he waiting for? Players to get fit. No chance of that happening with him at the helm.

How many games have any number of fans thought ah we were just unlucky today, nah, we've been rubbish and everybody knows it, but that wasn't the case today, think we did most everything right to get a result at a team away from home who are currently better than us. Kasper should have done better for the first goal and our finishing should have been better. It wasn't all on brendan today at all. 

• Like 1

Not too bothered about the league as long as we avoid a relegation battle, no chance of European qualification through the league.

The season hinges on the Conference League. We should be hoping to make the final and our best ever chance of a European trophy. Achieve that and the season becomes a good one. A meek exit and it's time to move on.

Edited by gazzaa2
  • Like 1

My issue is him is not so much the results but that he seems to ignore our obvious problems.

We have always had an issue with shutting people down on the edge of the box. Plus today we gave away headed shots on set pieces again.

The attack and midfield did well but the attack has been doing well all season we have the 6th most goals in the league. 

The issues we have now imo have always been there (we haven't been good at defending set pieces in years) its just that coaches of other teams are exploiting them now. Now all teams use statistical analysis to see the oppositions weak points and set pieces and shots outside the box are glaringly obvious weak points this squad has.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 3