Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I've always believed (partly from what I was told) that Rodgers would be bulletproof unless in very real danger of relegation. A failure for a positive results this week could really see that 'armour' disappear I reckon. 

Yeah agree here, think 2 losses sees him go. Quite rightfully too

• Like 1

Think he'll be fine.

Am sure he has analysed certain problems over the season after recent games and will want to put the accelerator pedal down harder for a successful end to the business part of the season.

Edited by Wymsey

3 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Thinking about how disastrous a rebuild under his watch would be has me thinking - how much is he going to bid for Divock Origi in the summer, £35m? 

Surely going to have a transfer kitty of ~£75m or so with Youri/others being sold. Scary stuff. 

I’d take Origi tbf - not at 35m lol

• Like 1

On 25/02/2022 at 12:00, Blue ROI said:

Claude was gone after the 4-1 loss at home to Crystal Palace.  About 3-4 weeks after that  Wolves game.

Now that you mention it it was almost this time 3 years ago.

Which was the 27th game of the season game 23 was Wolves 4 Leicester 3, followed by a draw against Liverpool and losses to man utd, Spurs and then Palace. Burnley, Leeds Arsenal and Brentford are more favourable fixtures than those 4 that Puel had at the time.

I still think we ought to part ways at the end of the season 

But for now, I'm not focused on him in or out, 

He's going to stay till the end, so let's maximise this and at the end of the season maybe he can change my mind! 

My heart is always open to whatever, but regardless Rodgers is a leicester legend