Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I don't wanna watch another season of this shite! His teams have no backbone and that stems from him

I presume you weren’t saying that after recent performances at Rennes and Eindhoven? No one is forcing you to watch. If you’re hating it that much don’t bother. We’re disappointed with a mid table finish and semi final of a European competition? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

STOP.

GOING.

ALL.

OUT.

DEFENCE.

WHEN.

ONE.

GOAL.

UP.

Ya pr!ck.

How does an apparent world class manager not see that when you take a ball playing midfielder off for a defender, you concede momentum and possession, and invite pressure. The moment that sub was made I was just waiting for the goal to go in.

Just now, Harpenden Fox said:

I presume you weren’t saying that after recent performances at Rennes and Eindhoven? No one is forcing you to watch. If you’re hating it that much don’t bother. We’re disappointed with a mid table finish and semi final of a European competition? 

Here we go! lol

You mean the Rennes game we lost right?

Edited by foxfanazer

Guest Col city fan
6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Remains one of the most perplexing managers I think we’ve ever had.

I heard that he said after the Newcastle game that ‘he hadnt played a weakened side’!!

😳

Some of his tactics and subs are bizarre to say the least… and then we can look absolutely dazzling on our day

There’s just no consistency with this team at all, which makes nearly every game one where you just don’t have a clue how we’ll play, or do.

Tonight is a good example. We could either go to Everton and smash a very poor team, or just as easily get turned over without much of a fight

🤷‍♂️

🤷‍♂️

Guest Kopfkino

Should have thrown the kitchen sink back at them rather than trying to protect a one goal lead. We can’t defend, we shit ourselves most of the time and when we don’t we’ve usually gifted the opposition at least one golden chance.

Amartey for Mendy was scandalous. There for the taking, go and get more rather than protecting what you have - we can’t ****ing do it because we’ve got a team of bottlers

Terrible change again. We'd actually have been able to challenge for 7th let alone 8th if we hadn't been so pathetic in the last month or 2.

Had plenty of credit in the bank but if we don't win the ECL then this season has been an abject failure and he should get the boot.