Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

If we don’t win the Conference league we should part ways at the end of the season, I just feel in my opinion this project with Brendan is coming to a close. If another club comes calling, then it would make our lives easier.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

STOP.

GOING.

ALL.

OUT.

DEFENCE.

WHEN.

ONE.

GOAL.

UP.

Ya pr!ck.

How does an apparent world class manager not see that when you take a ball playing midfielder off for a defender, you concede momentum and possession, and invite pressure. The moment that sub was made I was just waiting for the goal to go in.

Funny that, when the clock hit 90 minutes I started waiting. 

Better second half than against Newcastle but another sub that wasnt right. 

People will still defend BR because we are still in Europe and he has won us silverware. I for one still want to see him go, I'm hoping one of the "big boys" come in and he goes as I think it will be too expensive to sack him. 

Just now, Happy Fox said:

If we don’t win the Conference league we should part ways at the end of the season, I just feel in my opinion this project with Brendan is coming to a close. If another club comes calling, then it would make our lives easier.

I’m fairly confident we won’t win it. Would love nothing more than to be wrong however

When you’ve played 80 plus minutes the defence is settled and the players know who they’re picking up. They know what positions to take up. They’re used to the movement of the players they’re marking. 

And yet we insist on changing the personnel or formation late in games …. again …. and again ….. and again. It’s not even like the players we normally bring on have a reputation for calm and assured defending. It’s not like it’s ever f’kin worked before. We even tried our best to throw it away in the FA Cup final with this tactic.

Why!!!!!!!??!!!!????? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

STOP.

GOING.

ALL.

OUT.

DEFENCE.

WHEN.

ONE.

GOAL.

UP.

Ya pr!ck.

How does an apparent world class manager not see that when you take a ball playing midfielder off for a defender, you concede momentum and possession, and invite pressure. The moment that sub was made I was just waiting for the goal to go in.

The reason is, that for all his chat, the man lacks intelligence. Couple that with a cast iron ego and you have potential to consistently miss the obvious. 

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

He should go either way imo.

I don't trust him to spend our money wisely and whatever he's saying to the players when we take the lead is fvcking with their heads

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Rodgers could shit on his missus and he'd still wave his clapper around. 

I loved Huth and Mahrez, but Huth wasn't good technically and Mahrez could be very lazy... I can be objective. 

I praised BR for the Palace performance... I am just wondering if BR fans can find any faults. If not is it the players, board, the fans... What is it other then BR? 

Edited by Kilworthfox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We did though. Our form picked a fair bit. 

The problem being we've turned back lol

Apart from Palace and the second half away at PSV we've still not been anywhere near enough convincing for me. 

Not a surprise his mentality has finally passed on to those who have just returned to full fitness. How he persists with a player who has mentally gone and been gone for a good number of weeks is bizarre, we may as well be playing with 10 men every game. We've double backed on ourselves big time.

Just now, phoneticerror said:

I’m fairly confident we won’t win it. Would love nothing more than to be wrong however

Winning this is the only thing that will save him in this job, if we don’t he cannot have any complaints if Top / Rudkin hand him his P45 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jobyfox said:

When you’ve played 80 plus minutes the defence is settled and the players know who they’re picking up. They know what positions to take up. They’re used to the movement of the players they’re marking. 

And yet we insist on changing the personnel or formation late in games …. again …. and again ….. and again. It’s not even like the players we normally bring on have a reputation for calm and assured defending. It’s not like it’s ever f’kin worked before. We even tried our best to throw it away in the FA Cup final with this tactic.

Why!!!!!!!??!!!!????? 

Surely one of his staff should slap him when he goes to do that. That should be in there job description 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I presume you weren’t saying that after recent performances at Rennes and Eindhoven? No one is forcing you to watch. If you’re hating it that much don’t bother. We’re disappointed with a mid table finish and semi final of a European competition? 

29 points dropped from winning positions this season. Say no more. 

• Like 2

I think the players should have wrapped it up early doors which isn't Brendan's fault. However, this keeps on happening and he needs to sort it out. We must have dropped points almost every time he takes off a midfielder for a CB.