Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I've never witnessed a less aggressive Leicester side in my time supporting us

Rodgers is at fault for the majority of the failed game plan but do the players not appreciate the size of the game?

European semi final with a final at stake 😡

It has to be the end of the road. Thanks for the memories, but I can't bare another season of watching centre backs on the ball. I'm willing to gamble on us dropping right down the league to not put up with this chore of following city play like that again.

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

Rodgers is at fault for the majority of the failed game plan but do the players not appreciate the size of the game?

European semi final with a final at stake 😡

Oh yeah don't worry mate they can't escape criticism either. 

No Europe next season, so any rebuild looks very different. Likely we need to hunt down youth and freebies. So why not put someone else in charge? It’s a 3 competition season now at best! 

Only valid reasoning for keeping Brendan on was his pull of players if we were in the Europa. 

If we need a rebuild so bad then let’s do it… management team included. 

It opens up potential suitable candidates too now there’s no Europe, means we can go for someone younger and even someone without Premier League experience. 

I can’t watch much more of this though. Ricardo and Justin have gone from the second best wing back pairing in the premier league, to being scared of going over half way….

Edited by AjcW

Wow I am staggered, the chance to go and make history in a one off shoot out and we have gone out with a whimper, i am struggling to see what direction we are heading in, where has the incisive exciting free flowing football gone, we have regressed to the slow possession based football which creates little that we saw under Puel, but with a fair better squad. I fear we are back to where we were 3/4 years ago. 

if I am honest I am on the fence but have to say if he did leave in next few weeks i wouldn’t be shocked, feel pretty meh about Brendan at the moment.