Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Col city fan

Another question is who trusts Rodgers to do a rebuild? He’s made some awful signings tbf

2 minutes ago, shen said:

If Rodgers is staying, he has to take a long hard look at himself and admit he should do better. He's obviously not daft, he's popular with players, he's well-spoken, but he seriously needs to adapt his approach to games and stop making excuses.

If he's popular with players then why do so many of them play well below there best and some don't look bothered .

• Like 1

We have some good players to challenge but Brendan seems unable to make it work .

I’ve been Brendan out since before page 300. It’s getting boring now, just like pointless possession football.

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t get why people think that getting the manager gone will suddenly change everything. The squad needs a refresh. Rodgers has proven throughout his career that he’s good enough to manage a side of our quality - we need to give him the start of next season with a few new players and see where we’re at, if nothing changes then then is the time to question him, but how can he make things suddenly happen with players that simply aren’t capable of doing what he wants them to? 

The squad is what digs out the odd goal that gets us a point or 3 covering Rodgers tactics. 

• Like 1

Just now, pmcla26 said:

I don’t get why people think that getting the manager gone will suddenly change everything. The squad needs a refresh. Rodgers has proven throughout his career that he’s good enough to manage a side of our quality - we need to give him the start of next season with a few new players and see where we’re at, if nothing changes then then is the time to question him, but how can he make things suddenly happen with players that simply aren’t capable of doing what he wants them to? 

Agree. Give him the Summer, if he starts bad would still be surprised to see him go, so expect to see him here for a while yet, for better or for worse tbh.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

What a bizarre comment.

Of course I am not happy, but I am able to entertain the concept that some times we get beaten and/or undone by factors beyond the manager having zero capacity to manage.

It is not a binary situation.

I’m sorry but how was my comment bizarre?

You do realise that the definition of fan is - A fan, aficionado, or supporter is someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club

So rather than acknowledging that fans are entitled to question decisions/tactics we’re supposed to just accept losing to an extremely average, quite frankly unimaginative Roma side that aren’t getting into the Champions League places in Serie A btw.

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

:pearson:

Are you sure Pearson isn’t your ‘Big Uncle Nige’?

😂

Your love of him really does know no bounds 

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

He's been assmebling the squad for 3 and a bit seasons now, it's a damning indictment of his coaching and recruitment if he can't get them to do what he wants to do to be honest. 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Lookman was dreadful

Barnes was worse