Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

17 minutes ago, Mark said:

The main reason I hate a back five is you’ve got defenders providing width and relied on to create opportunities for forwards. Multiple times in that first half we had Evans surging down the left into final third delivering into the box, when you see that happening you just lose any hope you had left.

Evans is obviously not the correct man for the job but plenty of the top teams these days have their full backs as the primary chance creators. 

25 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Maybe his training regime is the cause?

Or perhaps the players would rather be injured than play his awful tactics. If we got bonus pts for being boring we would pi55 this league.

22 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with some of this. Rodgers deserves enormous credit to get us to the position of challenging for top four in the first place. Us failing not to qualify for CL is a huge missed opportunity but the failure is collective. 

Also, it should be said for fairness we played incredible football under him for at least half of his tenure. We also won a FA Cup.

I will say, however, I was certain the club would not sack Rodgers in the summer. Now, I wouldn't rule it out considering we have been trending.

Everyone has an opinion, we can agree to disagree. I have never liked the obsession with possession coaches so as soon as the results started to dip I was always going to blame the manager, just speaking honestly. 
Will never take the success away from him he’s brought here though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Everyone has an opinion, we can agree to disagree. I have never liked the obsession with possession coaches so as soon as the results started to dip I was always going to blame the manager, just speaking honestly. 
Will never take the success away from him he’s brought here though 

We won the league without the ball if Rodgers Carrie's on we'll get relegated with it.

I'm not even interested in watching us now. His football bores the shite out of me and winds me up.

Even pleats football was better than this.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

We won the league without the ball if Rodgers Carrie's on we'll get relegated with it.

I'm not even interested in watching us now. His football bores the shite out of me and winds me up.

Even pleats football was better than this.

thats the thing keeping the ball is all well and good but we dont seem to be doing F all with it

BR's position should be under review after this season, he hasnt been good enough, end of story

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

thats the thing keeping the ball is all well and good but we dont seem to be doing F all with it

BR's position should be under review after this season, he hasnt been good enough, end of story

If he gets to do the rebuild it will be the biggest mistake since Taylor.

• Like 3