Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Time to go.

Whole season has been a shambles. Conference run was decent but only because we failed in Europa.

Yes we’ve had injuries, but even when we’re fairly full strength we look tragic.

We’re in relegation form, have been for a while, know idea if we’re safe yet but we need three points on Wednesday - imagine thinking that.

Rather get Dyche in - install some pride and aggression.

The football is so boring it is unreal. I can completely understand moving the ball and switching the play to create gaps between lines but when we are losing we have no plan B! It's like the players are brain washed and don't know how to play any other way. 

• Like 1

It’s time to go. However, I need a candidate to have that opinion.

Ruben Amorim

queque Setien. 

No idea if they’d want to come or if we can afford them or it they’d be candidates but there you go. 

the fundamental point is this club need this guy out.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Ah, are we doing the opposite this time ? 

I meant what it was like to fight relegation? How much passion that gives teams. We should be winning this, but we didn’t and too many important players being very very poor.

Did not actually think the tactics were that bad.

thanks Kasper but feck off now.

Just now, lee7 said:

The football is so boring it is unreal. I can completely understand moving the ball and switching the play to create gaps between lines but when we are losing we have no plan B! It's like the players are brain washed and don't know how to play any other way. 

That’s the thing, you definitely need a mix. You can’t rely on possession based, nor just counter attack. Otherwise it becomes too predictable 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I meant what it was like to fight relegation? How much passion that gives teams. We should be winning this, but we didn’t and too many important players being very very poor.

Did not actually think the tactics were that bad.

thanks Kasper but feck off now.

The tactics were the same they’ve been for 12 months. This has little to do with the opponent. The standard of football on our side has dropped considerably

Does he realise you are allowed to put centre backs up the pitch and play long balls when you need a goal.

But then he also wants 3 strikers on the pitch but 3 centre backs on the pitch and refused to change the shape to actually give the 3 strikers a chance of getting involved.

Tactically inept.

• Like 1

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

The tactics were the same they’ve been for 12 months. This has little to do with the opponent. The standard of football on our side has dropped considerably

Then you never watched the game, so it’s irrelevant lol