Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

I get the feeling our owners love him. They’ve been ruthless in the past though. 

Think it was more Vichai who was the ruthless one. Got a feeling Top doesn’t feel the same 

1 minute ago, leicester4life said:

Can't wait for the brendan apologists telling us he won the FA Cup and we used to be in league one so stop moaning

He did win the FA Cup, two fifth place finishes and a decent-ish run in Europe.

Like, I'm teetering on the edge of wanting him gone in the summer but let's not gloss over his real achievements cause we are angry. Also it can't just be the manager. I'd be clearing out players like Cags, Youri and Kasper too. 

54 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

The tactical geniuses on here wanted 2 up front, in order to do that something changes behind

Could have played a diamond, could have gone 442 against an awful team. Just crap management

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnglishOxide said:

Vichai was the ruthless one.

If I recall correctly, it was Top who sacked Pearson during the great escape season, only for Vichai to overrule his decision on the same day. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

get rid

If this shit continues for the last 4 games the club seriously cant be seeing any reason to give him a big bag of money to spend on a rebuild in the summer

I wouldn't give him the proverbial pot ful of pi55 personally 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

Another thing. Rodgers touches his face too much for my liking. Time to go.  

Bit like Lineker

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

He did win the FA Cup, two fifth place finishes and a decent-ish run in Europe.

Like, I'm teetering on the edge of wanting him gone in the summer but let's not gloss over his real achievements cause we are angry. Also it can't just be the manager. I'd be clearing out players like Cags, Youri and Kasper too. 

Well actually it wasn't a decent run in Europe. 

We actually got knocked out at the group stage of the tournament we began the season in. It was another very failed Europa League campaign. 

• Like 1