Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He needs to go....

The set piece situation is unforgivable 

We have decent players yet they look clueless and lack fight.

The fans have turned - audible boos today.

His insistence to play certain players when they are clearly out of form or want out yet he snubs others.

The same excuses spun out in every post match interview.

I'm genuinely concerned about his "rebuild" who wants to come to us? We are not an exciting prospect currently.

Other players are getting fed up - Little Wes stormed down the tunnel.  We can't afford to lose him and a few others.

Time is up Brendan

Edited by Hales
  • Like 3

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Surely you only get a pay off if you then don't work for the remainder of the contract period?

Or have football clubs lost their minds?

This rebuild job that we need if we are to get anywhere close to competing at for top 6-8 again is going to be 100m or more. 

I’ll be honest I really am scared of giving that money to Brendan Rodgers. I’d rather give it to Puel who for all of his issues actually had a vision and nailed his recruitment. 

Right now we have absolutely no vision, no direction, no conviction and recruitment is pretty dodgy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hales said:

He needs to go....

The set piece situation is unforgivable 

We have decent players yet they look clueless and lack fight.

The fans have turned - audible boos today.

His insistence to play certain players when they are clearly out of form or want out yet he snubs others.

The same excuses spun out in every post match interview.

I'm genuinely concerned about his "rebuild" who wants to come to us? We are not an exciting prospect currently.

Other players are getting fed up - Little Wes stormed down the tunnel.  We can't afford to lose him and a few others.

Time is up Brendan

Although I can see it, todays set piece (Brought to you by Comedy Central) was all on Kasper who looks needs to go in the bin, but with thanks

• Like 1

There doesn’t need to be a huge rebuild job to do better than this. Take Tielemans out, CM in. A proper magician at RW and a centre back who has room to grow. 

That gets you higher than 14th when you are playing one game a week. Our two fundamental issues are mentality and the lack of coaching; that hasn’t improved. 

Today was a watershed - we are back to the level shown under Puel. A run of the mill 13th/14th position

Far too many went way over the top when we hired him , he is a good manager but not elite. Some thought he was the second coming and I wonder how many are the same people calling for his removal now. I am not much of a fan of managers in general. A few , very few , can make a real difference but its the quality of your players and their collective mindset that makes a team really click. I reckon its time for Kasper to give up the captaincy , we need a leader on the pitch. Think Roy Keane , he drove Utd. on as much as Ferguson did. This set of players with the right leadership can do much better no matter who is manager. In fact after a long and very successful career with us perhaps its time to wish Kasper farewell and thanks for all you have done.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Far too many went way over the top when we hired him , he is a good manager but not elite. Some thought he was the second coming and I wonder how many are the same people calling for his removal now. I am not much of a fan of managers in general. A few , very few , can make a real difference but its the quality of your players and their collective mindset that makes a team really click. I reckon its time for Kasper to give up the captaincy , we need a leader on the pitch. Think Roy Keane , he drove Utd. on as much as Ferguson did. This set of players with the right leadership can do much better no matter who is manager. In fact after a long and very successful career with us perhaps its time to wish Kasper farewell and thanks for all you have done.

Trust me, I didn’t 😂 

16 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Roberto de Zerbi

Kasper Hjulmand (Post WC)

Christophe Galtier

Graham Potter

Definitely not Viera. 

Any others? 

Conciecao at Porto 

Emery if we want to be ambitious 

Id take Nuno for a year if means correcting the defence and then have someone more expansive. 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

What’s the poisonous dwarf going to say? 

Mentality. Individual errors. Proud. Development. Opportunity to learn. 

Usual waffle.

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

At the time it was good fit and it did work out pretty well for 2 seasons or so but this seasons has been a disaster and there is no way we turn it around under Rodgers next season, no chance.

1 minute ago, Gazza M said:

Sack Brendan, Kolo and Davies tonight. Get some fire in the bellies for Norwich and Watford and get the successor appointed in the summer. 

Add Stowell to the list. Been here for far too long and hasn’t improved a single weakness of Kaspers.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Club nred to start the extra strategy for Kasper. His lack of height is part of the set pieces problem. 

and the fact he is rooted to his line, I love Kasper and would love for him to stick around but right now we need a keeper that comes for corners

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1