Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, escape2victory said:

‘The profile of player we are missing’……basically Ndidi. It’s pathetic to be blaming missing one player for our set piece issue. 

He blamed the first half of the season on Evans and fofana missing. Their return has done us the world of good....

Just now, adejo92 said:

Any boo's at full time?

I gather most the crowd would be happy with someone else blasting their Mrs so probably sat their tapping their clapper in appreciatiation of another calamity 

Yes. Notably Rodgers barely acknowledged the corner towards Union FS and the Kop before turning away. Fofana straight down the tunnel 

• Like 2

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Those pist match comments are breathtaking, think I'd rather listen to Mick Philpott than that.

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”

If that doesn’t get him the sack I don’t know what will.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Roberto de Zerbi

Kasper Hjulmand (Post WC)

Christophe Galtier

Graham Potter

Definitely not Viera. 

Any others? 

... @Ric Flair has come up with a manager who would fit in perfectly with this club, Arne Slot!!!

Feyenoord Manager, has managed AZ as well.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling Error.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

‘The profile of player we are missing’……basically Ndidi. It’s pathetic to be blaming missing one player for our set piece issue. 

Yep was blaming it on Fofana and Evans before 

Just now, Happy Fox said:

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”

Get this füker away from our club right now 

36 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Sack Stowell and Toure even if he stays for the embarrassing defensive set piece work 

I honestly don't know how stowell is still at the club been saying this for years since he was goalkeeper coach and did nothing there either

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

... @Ric Flair as come up with a manager who would fit in perfectly with this club, Arne Slot!!!

Feyenoord Manager, has managed AZ as well.

I can't take the credit, he was suggested on here in February time and the more I've thought about it, the more he's a great fit for us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

When is this from and did he really ****ing say it?

Absolutely sick to death of him and the crap that comes out his mouth. 

Conceding the amount of goals we do from set pieces is a sackable offence alone but when you bring into the equation his wages the whole thing just becomes laughable. 

The teams performances are a reflection of the manager - weak mentally, negative & boring. 

He’s constantly banging on about a squad rebuild when he’s spent 3 years harping on about how good the squad is he inherited mixed with signings he’s made that have not been good enough! 

Just get him gone my heads completely come off lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some pretty outrageous comments there. We've had more or less everyday for 9 months to work on set pieces lol It's quite literally your job!

I've defended Rodgers to the hilt but I think he's bang out of order throwing the players under the bus like that. 

• Like 1

Ok so I'm angry about this whole season so I am probably being a  bit knee jerky and I can also see why people still have faith in Rogers, after all he has got us to a league cup semi, a 3rd tier Euro semi, two top 5 finishes and the Holly GraiI always wanted, the FA cup.

My fear is though that we appear to be stuck in this rut where regardless of who plays or what formation we still play pap and this will continue. I think its time to move on and get fresh ideas, and of cause bin off half the squad as well. 

Rodgers out.

WE don't want possession football - as we do not have the quality of players to calve teams open - but the possession football makes our guys play will low intensity.  WE create no chances cox no one will risk losing the ball - this is how Brendan wants us to play. (normal stats are 70% possession and 2 shots on goal)

Meanwhile obvious flaws in players remain unfixed - no one should say that Bredan Rodgers develops player - he leaves them with the flaws they had when he arrived.  IMO - Barnes, Iheanacho. maddison, lookman, daka even perez are all worth persisting with - but they need help to level up.(There is no evidence that it is happening). They each nee a personal coach and a psychologist.

WE need a new direction at the top.

Those who regularly object to my post need to look at todays games and realise a change is required pdq

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I can't take the credit, he was suggested on here in February time and the more I've thought about it, the more he's a great fit for us.

The best thing about Arne is he sticks to his system and style of play, the same way Klopp, Conte and all the best managers do. 

Injuries? He will play a youth player if he has to, but he will not change the way he wants his team to play, regardless of circumstance.

• Like 1