Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest David Oldfields Gate
6 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”

If that doesn’t get him the sack I don’t know what will.

If he said that then it's over. That's a direct pi$$ take.

7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”

Source for this? 

Absolutely staggering comment if true.

50 minutes ago, Hales said:

He needs to go....

The set piece situation is unforgivable 

We have decent players yet they look clueless and lack fight.

The fans have turned - audible boos today.

His insistence to play certain players when they are clearly out of form or want out yet he snubs others.

The same excuses spun out in every post match interview.

I'm genuinely concerned about his "rebuild" who wants to come to us? We are not an exciting prospect currently.

Other players are getting fed up - Little Wes stormed down the tunnel.  We can't afford to lose him and a few others.

Time is up Brendan

....you start to think, he is creating a situation where we have to sack him!!!

It will be in his interest if we do follow through, and he will be away from the ire of the club, especially the players.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Its Toure who needs to go, he is a defensive* coach after all.

*may not be true considering how shit our defending has been this season.

Rodgers bought himself time at Liverpool by shitting on his coaching staff and get rid of his two assistants. He was gone shortly after 

Obviously not wanting us to go down, but if we remain this way in the run in , and that ends Rodgers  I'd be pleased with the outcome. He's not the man for us, and can see him one or two more jobs away from never working again proper in football like a Mark Hughes or Allardyce etc. He is simply not up to it. Maybe he's good at putting on training drills or something.

10 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

If he has actually said this, that is outrageous. Boris-levels of gaslighting. That is absolutely not true. I really hope he didn't say that.

• Like 1

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

If he has actually said this, that is outrageous. Boris-levels of gaslighting. That is absolutely not true. I really hope he didn't say that.

LOL. Just happy to stay in the league....just after winning it.

The only solace I can take in those comments is that he must be under pressure behind the scenes to be saying stuff that unhinged and detached from reality. 

He’s spun up his PR machine. The reaper must he waiting. 

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't think Rodgers is the problem, it's deluded and spoilt fans who are creating a toxic atmosphere...

Ahh fella next to me should have marked Richarlison better for the winning goal today. The atmosphere was fine today, generally supportive but people have had enough of the same errors with no improvement 

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't think Rodgers is the problem, it's deluded and spoilt fans who are creating a toxic atmosphere...

Atleast that’s progress from no atmosphere… always find a positive that’s my thoughts 

• Haha 1

He quite simply has to go now, enough is enough, the football is turgid and the results are atrocious not to mention the disgraceful goals being conceded from set pieces and corners, reason alone to get rid of him.

He's ran out of excuses now the injured players are back and he has lost all the credit he's had since he's been here, this is Brendan ball clear for all to see, 60%+ possession and losing games playing rubbish football.

We need a whole pre season with a new regime in place to coach Brendan out of them, we look every inch a relegation team in waiting, this rubbish cannot continue into next season and he absolutely cannot be allowed to be in place to oversee any sort of rebuild.

We're still not even mathematically safe from relegation yet, it's absolutely disgusting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Absolute bollocks 

All we’re asking is for some exciting football ffs 

Leeds Utd played exciting football under Beisla...:whistle: I'll happily take silverware and European football over 'exciting football'

The deluded and spoilt fans narrative is really frustrating. I think most fans on this forum know who we are and where we’ve come from. Any football club seeing the same mistakes, the same lack of creativity, same lack of mentality and same excuses week after week would want a change. This isn’t a recent issue, arguably this has been going on since the decline in season 2! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1