Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't think Rodgers is the problem, it's deluded and spoilt fans who are creating a toxic atmosphere...

I agree that some of our 'fans' are spoilt, but we have regressed, the football is dull. It was decent when he arrived tbf. 

Fans at the ground are leaving in their droves with 10 mins to go & the ones remaining are booing. 

Lose the fans you are in trouble, lose the players & you are gone. 

• Like 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Was Top there today? 

Yes. Didn't look pleased.

26 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yes. Notably Rodgers barely acknowledged the corner towards Union FS and the Kop before turning away. Fofana straight down the tunnel 

....half the crowd had gone home by the final whistle, so the whistles and boos were not as loud, as they might have been!!!

5 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Leeds Utd played exciting football under Beisla...:whistle: I'll happily take silverware and European football over 'exciting football'

Yeah, but I bet you’d think an evening in watching the ceefax home page was exciting ! 

11 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't think Rodgers is the problem, it's deluded and spoilt fans who are creating a toxic atmosphere...

I respect your view but it is wrong.

I expect us to be 7 or 8th .  I dont have bid eciectatikns. I did expect us to beat Newcastle, watford, villa and Everton...  so I dont think I'm am deluded. 

I dont line the posession at all costs football ridgers plays.  It's time for top to give him his p45

6 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:
5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

We are on for the reverse great escape

Eek! And what’s the criteria for this not happening… Is it as simple as 1 more point.?