Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Is this a real quote 

Yes it’s real…. It was his interview with RL. Staggering, really incredible the lengths he’ll go to protect his own image.

He really should be in politics.

29 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

That was an outrageous interview.

His line about us being happy to stay in the league when he came in…. We’d won the premier league shortly before and even under Puel had expectations of European football. And we weren’t exactly paying him the 4th highest salary in the league simply to be happy with survival, were we?

Constantly talks down the club’s pedigree to suit his own narrative of his own greatness. I’ve had enough of it.

Those comments were curtains for Puel, it’ll be the same for him

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Sack him now. The disrespect to Vichai and  Top there ffs.

Entirely agree it was extremely disrespectful - hoping that Top heard the interview and has hauled him in! 

Vichai said we would be a top 5 team within 5 years we achieved that and more, get rid Top.

It's not like he has came in and took a bunch average players to the top of the game, all that was built up prior to his arrival he just guided them to where they should be for 2 seasons but this season its been a disaster and now he is just saving face.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, Dames said:

Also said he doesnt have enough time to work on the weaknesses. Clown.

Incredible statement, if I was on his wages, I would work every minute of every day,  he also has a team of people to help work on weaknesses 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vazman said:

Incredible statement, if I was on his wages, I would work every minute of every day,  he also has a team of people to help work on weaknesses 

A measly take home of £430,000 per month? Wouldn’t get out of bed tbh

35 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't think Rodgers is the problem, it's deluded and spoilt fans who are creating a toxic atmosphere...

Hi Brendan!!

200.gif.304bf7c267893865b72f9bf176048249.gif

• Haha 3

I’m genuinely struggling to process what has come out of his mouth post-match.

I want to want you Brendan. I want to like you. But fvck me you make it so, so hard.