Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, TheBear said:

We are 7 points above Everton's worst ever season! The guy is a fraud. Get him gone!

What have Everton got to do with it? Plus it's not their worse ever season.

The fact we're in the same position now, 14th, as the great escape season is more frightening. Granted we've got games in hand.

He's not a "fraud" though. For how poor we are now, he has also won us a major trophy.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

What have Everton got to do with it? Plus it's not their worse ever season.

The fact we're in the same position now, 14th, as the great escape season is more frightening. Granted we've got games in hand.

He's not a "fraud" though. For how poor we are now, he has also won us a major trophy.

He is a total phoney mate 

• Like 1

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

He is a total phoney mate 

I'm fed up now, but this is his first bad season out of three so I don't agree with that particular bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

He quite simply has to go now, enough is enough, the football is turgid and the results are atrocious not to mention the disgraceful goals being conceded from set pieces and corners, reason alone to get rid of him.

He's ran out of excuses now the injured players are back and he has lost all the credit he's had since he's been here, this is Brendan ball clear for all to see, 60%+ possession and losing games playing rubbish football.

We need a whole pre season with a new regime in place to coach Brendan out of them, we look every inch a relegation team in waiting, this rubbish cannot continue into next season and he absolutely cannot be allowed to be in place to oversee any sort of rebuild.

We're still not even mathematically safe from relegation yet, it's absolutely disgusting.

Your welcome 👍

Thai's are not keen on wasting money , sacking Rodgers and his team could be north of £30 million. Although he could resign for a smaller pay off.Will he? Rodgers's business brain will tell him to gain the maximum severance pay he can. If we do sack him , this summer's transfer fund is certainly gone so any new manager will have to work with what he has got.

I'm fed up now, but this is his first bad season out of three so I don't agree with that particular bit.

Technically its nearer to 2 bad seasons out of 3. Don't forget the 2 seasons where they capitulated from near enough the halfway point onwards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m talking about his outrageously bad post match press conferences. The only thing he’s not blamed the players for yet is Covid. 

And given the two collapses at the end of both previous two seasons, it surmounts to two entire seasons. And that’s just results. Performances have been by and large dreadful for a good 18-20 months. 

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Vichai said we would be a top 5 team within 5 years we achieved that and more, get rid Top.

It's not like he has came in and took a bunch average players to the top of the game, all that was built up prior to his arrival he just guided them to where they should be for 2 seasons but this season its been a disaster and now he is just saving face.

...I am sure he said top 4....!!!

2 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I’m talking about his outrageously bad post match press conferences. The only thing he’s not blamed the players for yet is Covid. 

And given the two collapses at the end of both previous two seasons, it surmounts to two entire seasons. And that’s just results. Performances have been by and large dreadful for a good 18-20 months. 

Oh right, understand now. I cannot really disagree with that point.

The only thing I don't do personally is add seasons onto another as a new season is a new season.

Also, yeah, agree his comments are strange.

Edited by Fox92
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Oh right, understand now. I cannot really disagree with that point.

The only thing I don't do personally is add seasons onto another as a new season is a new season.

Also, yeah, agree his comments are strange.

Even looking at it on a season by season basis, we’ve collapsed twice when it was harder to finish 5th than 4th 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

That’s only because everyone already knows that was entirely caused by Dennis Wise 

Just now, daddylonglegs said:

This season is a bigger underachievement than the previous two ‘overachievements’ combined. 

We have to wipe our FA Cup win from the records? That’s a blow. :(

• Like 1

Guest TheBear
21 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No it's not. Throwing away 4th position the way we did twice was criminal. The FA Cup was unreal... but its only a 6 game run, that was held in empty stadia. 

Trusting him with any kind of rebuild budget will be disastrous.

7 minutes ago, trabuch said:

"“When I came into here, this was a team just happy to stay in the league. Now it’s a team disappointed not to win trophies”.

Has he genuinely said this :(?!