Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

13 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I'm beating him with no stick.

I just thought that was ****ing hilarious. 

But don't let that get in the way of you leaping to the defence of a non existent attack. 

The pot calling the kettle black lol

8 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I'm beating him with no stick.

I just thought that was ****ing hilarious. 

But don't let that get in the way of you leaping to the defence of a non existent attack. 

Eh lol

• 2 weeks later...

Can't be defending this man any longer, you just cannot. And if you are, then it is because you are living off some good times, as opposed to what has been infront of your face for over a year. 

He is a bottler, cannot see out a win against a poor team at home, how many times have we seen that. 

Leicester City will struggle this year because of him, not the fact we haven't made anysignings. No wonder Fofana wants out, who can blame him 

Thought I would Bump thread back up to top.

BR blames his players for everything, promises a major squad rehaul - delivers nothing and I can't believe the players can respect him after his comments about them last season

Lost 2 points because he only made 1 change to a team that is not match fit, Brentford made 5 and finished the game stronger

He should have gone last season, now the problem is it is too late to make a change

• Like 1

Just now, beepee1984 said:

Thought I would Bump thread back up to top.

BR blames his players for everything, promises a major squad rehaul - delivers nothing and I can't believe the players can respect him after his comments about them last season

Lost 2 points because he only made 1 change to a team that is not match fit, Brentford made 5 and finished the game stronger

He should have gone last season, now the problem is it is too late to make a change

He will be gone this season, when we are bottom 3. 

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

You know as soon as we’re under a bit of pressure and he turns around to Chris Davies and puts his hand as if he’s about to break off in snooker that something ****ing stupid is about to happen. And lo and behold it did.