Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

No wonder LFCF owner and club management reluctant spend more money for transfer.

They know BR will f*** up again and again as he did with Soumare, Vestergaard, Bertrand etc...

I'm confident that his days are numbered.

He won't be around for long🤞🤞🤞🤞

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1

Top: Come in Brendan, how’s it going.

BR: Good thanks, yourself? 

Top: That wasn’t great was it.  
BR: … Why’s HR here? 

Top: Please could you advise your thought process on taking Kiernan off? 
BR: Well, I thought he needed a big round of applause for that goal. 
Top: Starting Daniel Amartey when you have Caglar fit? 
BR: Well, technically he’s got a slight strain to his third leg ….

Top : You’re sacked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, st albans fox said:

All of you who moan about his negative subs …..

Can’t have it both ways but it was bizarre ….

I complain about stupid subs. Daka should have come on for Vardy or perhaps Maddison. Why take out KDH? And why not for a midfielder? The one area we have good depth in.

We completely lost the midfield and he stood watching without doing anything.

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I complain about stupid subs. Daka should have come on for Vardy or perhaps Maddison. Why take out KDH? And why not for a midfielder? The one area we have good depth in.

We completely lost the midfield and he stood watching without doing anything.

Kdh could have had a knock 

but he should have brought on a midfielder or swapped daka for vards if he wanted to give him a run out.

and last ten mins they were so much fresher with their five subs used 

as I said - bizarre 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

Was going to give him the benefit of the doubt this season after seeing improvements in play and style during preseason.

But same old story again today, wrong starting 11, wrong formation, too slow to react, wrong subs and poor game management overall. 

He’s not changed, he never will and it will suit both parties if he left. We need new ideas especially as there isn’t going to be any incomings this window.

8 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Unfortunately 

I would bloody sell Fofana for £80 mil tomorrow and use some of that money to get rid off BR immediately.

Nobody's is bigger than our club. Individuals comes and goes but we do need to press the reset button asap before it's too late.

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

No wonder LFCF owner and club management reluctant spend more money for transfer.

They know BR will f*** up again and again as he did with Soumare, Vestergaard, Bertrand etc...

I'm confident that his days are numbered.

He won't be around for long🤞🤞🤞🤞

I doubt it's why we're not spending but I certainly wouldn't trust him with more money.

To phrase it another way, can we afford to sack him? He's only here for the contract now (won't be happy at the lack of signings) and we won't want to pay him up on the wages he's on and long term deal.