Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, TMELcfc said:

They're a tough opponent. They showed last season that they're a dangerous team to play against. For 65 minutes we were very good in the game so for that the players deserve a huge amount of credit."

I actually hate him now, not dislike, hate. I cannot wait for him to be shown the door 

Agree, my levels of dislike for him are through the roof.

Can’t stand the bloke 

• Like 2

Just now, wattolcfc said:

What a ****ing shambles. 1 sub in this heat, 2-1 up and we go 2 up front and lose a midfielder. Shocking from the manager

But no it's not his fault that so many of our players break down with injuries. Maddison could barely stand up towards the end of that game

• Like 1

Baffling post-match comments and not for the first time. Really poor management from him today, and seemingly hasn't ironed out the mentality issue we had last season. Don't like to judge and be rash after 1 game but some worrying signs today. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

But no it's not his fault that so many of our players break down with injuries. Maddison could barely stand up towards the end of that game

Yeah I noticed that too

He was absolutely knackered. 
Miles off Fulham who just kept going yesterday right till the end.

Our injuries and fitness levels under Rodgers can’t be any coincidence 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

I don't think I've ever hated anyone this much. Bit of fatigue? My dude, you had 4 more subs available to you...

Fatigue! Obviously Brendan so use your bench and get fresh legs on - Praet( you promised game time) Perez, Mendy, Kel......

• Like 1

Think his time here is probably up but we have been unfortunate that no one has come in for him like they thought they would. Can’t see any one taking him from us so the only option is to get rid. I know it will cost but the longer you leave it the worse it will get for us especially if they don’t trust him to sign anyone new. 

Guest Col city fan

My opinion of Rodgers is that he’s so fearful of losing, he doesn’t push the boat out to win.

I’m convinced a little gremlin on his shoulder would have been telling him that if he makes too many subs, and it doesn’t work, he’d have been mullered for it.

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

I’m sure the financial situation is legitimate but you start to wonder whether the club are holding back as they are not sure anymore

I think the clubs finances are stretched but not bleak, and they don’t trust him to do good business 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I don't think I've ever hated anyone this much. Bit of fatigue? My dude, you had 4 more subs available to you...

Absolute nonsense, moans about players getting fatigue and has subs sitting on the bench he doesn't bring on - Rodgers really is clueless isn't he?

• Like 2