Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

16 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

They're a tough opponent. They showed last season that they're a dangerous team to play against. For 65 minutes we were very good in the game so for that the players deserve a huge amount of credit."

I actually hate him now, not dislike, hate. I cannot wait for him to be shown the door 

I wonder what could have happened at 65 minutes for the game to change? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Hales said:

Fatigue! Obviously Brendan so use your bench and get fresh legs on - Praet( you promised game time) Perez, Mendy, Kel......

If they were effected by fatigue and exhausted by the heat...then Brendan do something! They bring on 5 fresh legs and Brendan just stands there and watches. 

The 5 rule sub was bought in cos you wanted it...then make best use of it.....bring on Praet for KDH not Daka, who should have been swapped for Vardy.

Brendan seriously seems so stubborn or can't seem to react when the other team makes wholesale changes.... 2 points lost there

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Absolute nonsense, moans about players getting fatigue and has subs sitting on the bench he doesn't bring on - Rodgers really is clueless isn't he?

I'm not sure he's clueless, I think he's quite clued up on how to act in his own best interests.

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Are you for real? Ever hated anyone this much? He’s one of our best ever managers, what are you on about? 

So, you're fine with him seeing an issue and actively avoiding fixing it despite having the means to then?

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's probably p***d off he's not been given any money to spend on transfers and isn't doing the extra mile cos he wants to get sacked.

Rumors online that Villa want him after they've sacked Gerrard.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's probably p***d off he's not been given any money to spend on transfers and isn't doing the extra mile cos he wants to get sacked.

Rumors online that Villa want him after they've sacked Gerrard.

You been reading the villa forums again? You think it’s crazy here, you ain’t seen the half of it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

So who in our history has actually been a better manager for us? 

Ranieri over one season? 

In my lifetime I can’t think of any others. 

Amazes me we’re one game in and people are calling for him to go. Absolutely mental. 

Totally agree. Though, even me as a guy broadly supportive of Rodgers, knows the man had a tactical mare in the second half. An absolute horror show of tactics today

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Ranieri over one season? 

Amazes me we’re one game in and people are calling for him to go. Absolutely mental. 

Define better manager? Honours ? Win percentage?

5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Ranieri over one season? 

:appl:

I’m not for Rogers out as we don’t have a clear plan B but clearly he keeps making these silly unforced self inflicted errors. Just expect better for an elite manager that is highly regarded for his technical nous. 
ahh I’m over it gonna watch the city/hammers gane, nothing we can do about that result now. Gotta move on.

• Like 4