Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

You didn’t answer my question either. 

Fine. I am for real, I generally try to see the positives in managers (defended puel for far longer than I should have in hindsight) but I'm tired of this guy taking £10m a year to just build an excuses wheel behind his desk rather than actually do his job. Nothings ever his fault even when it very clearly is (blaming fatigue and ignoring that he made only 1 sub out of 5). He makes the same mistakes every game and is taking us backwards, all the time throwing players under the bus to avoid admitting he's ever gotten something wrong - the sort of boss that makes you quit your job in any other profession. 

• Like 3

I'm not even sure he's much of a good coach anymore. I've never seen someone routinely throw away comfortable positions like he does. He's being outperformed by peers regularly.

The sooner he leaves, the sooner we can stop regressing.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

So who in our history has actually been a better manager for us? 

Ranieri over one season? 

In my lifetime I can’t think of any others. 

Amazes me we’re one game in and people are calling for him to go. Absolutely mental. 

Pretty sure those calling for him gone are not just basing it on today.

10 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e83321083eb16ed20789d5590837154b.jpeg

Hahahaha 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On a bit of rant hour here, he’s hard to warm too because he very rarely sincerely builds the players up and I don’t think I have ever heard him concede on his own error. 

Now, he’s apparently very good with players behind the scenes but I can’t really imagine that. 

I honestly don’t know what’s worse, before his interview when I thought he didn’t see our midfield needed fresh legs or after it where he saw what we all did and actively chose to do **** all 

Don't forget though lads. Our manager with our best ever squad, top facilities and having spent more than any other manager has achieved more than the likes of Pearson and O'Neill. 

So ignore any clear weaknesses that never get addressed because our manager with the best players and facilities and finances has achieved more than people who had much less at their disposal.

This message is endorsed by Rodgers PR (c)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's probably p***d off he's not been given any money to spend on transfers and isn't doing the extra mile cos he wants to get sacked.

Rumors online that Villa want him after they've sacked Gerrard.

It’s probably a good thing he hasn’t. He’s not going to change, his tactics and stubbornness are predictable. He’s on a downward trajectory. Swap him for Gerrard 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It really doesn't feel like the season has ended. Just carrying along as we were. Bang average. I think we will be down there after 6 or 7 games because of the hard start. Then it's time to see what mentality we have. Personally think he will be gone by game 10 if they can't wheel and deal and get some fresh ideas and more importantly quality in. 

12 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Yeah, exactly. He got it wrong today, but people don’t need to be calling for his head. 

I agree that we have not really had a better manager. We are though entitled to be fed up with the number of times we lose leads. To admit there was fatigue but only use 1 sub and probably the wrong one anyway is bound to cause upset. Frustrated with a big fat F. 

• Like 1