Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I can see it would be crazy to sack him without an excellent replacement.

Yet I dont understand why you are so keen on him.  Lets assume the board line up someone reasonable   then how much more of Brendan's nonsense are you willing to put up with?  The football is turgid, his in game tactics and subs are harmful.   He doesn't accept any responsibility for his mistakes and blames others. Blameless clown.

In your opinion, what you have stated is true, but nobody should be expecting a universal consensus, there are many ways to perceive any circumstance. Some view it as the managers fault that he has not been more forceful with transfer interest denials, whereas I view this as preposterous.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

In your opinion, what you have stated is true, but nobody should be expecting a universal consensus, there are many ways to perceive any circumstance. Some view it as the managers fault that he has not been more forceful with transfer interest denials, whereas I view this as preposterous.  :dunno:

Tbf his is in an awkward position re presser questions about transfers... i think he is doing ok.  Transfers will be worked out by the high ups... he just has to keep a straight bat.

I think the club are taking back control. 

I can see there is a range of views  and i  admit i gave up on him last season... i just dont understand why so many others arent calling for his head (guessing its 50:50 like the last poll).  Surely he is not the future now.  He has lost the moral imperative of leadership 

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Tbf his is in an awkward position re presser questions about transfers... i think he is doing ok.  Transfers will be worked out by the high ups... he just has to keep a straight bat.

I think the club are taking back control. 

I can see there is a range of views  and i  admit i gave up on him last season... i just dont understand why so many others arent calling for his head (guessing its 50:50 like the last poll).  Surely he is not the future now.  He has lost the moral imperative of leadership 

Must confess I was convinced we would see Praet last week, but the lack of that single sub really irked, way more than I expected. Though that is my view and problem to deal with.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Must confess I was convinced we would see Praet last week, but the lack of that single sub really irked, way more than I expected. Though that is my view and problem to deal with.

I woukd really like to see praet make a success 

Guest itude
19 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No, it isn't just your view. I am getting very sympathetic towards Praet, what exactly is he expected to do to get a decent run in the team ?  There is talk of "disagreements" between the two, but Praet has come back and played great in the friendlies. Its time Rodgers grew up, all this blaming others nonsense, making the same mistakes over and over again, and this,...is he a man, or a child ?

1 minute ago, itude said:

No, it isn't just your view. I am getting very sympathetic towards Praet, what exactly is he expected to do to get a decent run in the team ?  There is talk of "disagreements" between the two, but Praet has come back and played great in the friendlies. Its time Rodgers grew up, all this blaming others nonsense, making the same mistakes over and over again, and this,...is he a man, or a child ?

Would like to know what’s going on with him,  I get he wanted a more significant role* and hence he went on loan, but after starting pre-season well

*  allegedly

• Like 1

Guest itude

Well, I have my view,which is that Rodgers is acting like a stubborn child, in more areas than one, but that is just my view.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would like to know what’s going on with him,  I get he wanted a more significant role* and hence he went on loan, but after starting pre-season well

*  allegedly

I wonder if he criticised br.  Br seens to get across folk and holds grudges

• Like 1

Guest itude

In the absence of any contradictory information, and bearing in mind that Praet has come back, and played well, its the logical conclusion. It also fits with other aspects of Rodgers character which resemble those of a stubborn child, as I have already listed. He is not a mature adult person. Anyone who will not admit their own mistakes and does not learn from them is simply doomed to repeat them again. I looked at some Liverpool fan sites, they said very similar things about him.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Asked about "Pressure" on Sky.

He didn't like that.

Yeah proper irked him that, then proceeded to say club have made a choice not to bring in new players at this point, all seemed a little awkward and dare I say the cracks are starting to appear between Brendan and the club. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, itude said:

In the absence of any contradictory information, and bearing in mind that Praet has come back, and played well, its the logical conclusion. It also fits with other aspects of Rodgers character which resemble those of a stubborn child, as I have already listed. He is not a mature adult person. Anyone who will not admit their own mistakes and does not learn from them is simply doomed to repeat them again. I looked at some Liverpool fan sites, they said very similar things about him.

He doesn't give a toss if Praet went for 8m.....the 17m loss on him and Brendan wouldn't bat an eyelid because it isn't his money.

It's always been like that with Brendan..never seems to value money other than wanting an elite club transfer budget.