Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, HarryDee8 said:

How long before Brendan says it how it is and states that no new players will cause us to be in a relegation fight? 

He'll use it to divert attention away from himself when he eventually finds himself under pressure

• Like 1

The annoying thing will be if he gets sacked this month is that we could have done it earlier and given another manager a pre-season and a transfer window

I do unfortunately think he is going to be given longer though

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

The annoying thing will be if he gets sacked this month is that we could have done it earlier and given another manager a pre-season and a transfer window

I do unfortunately think he is going to be given longer though

The board probably were hoping he would walk without sacking him.

• Like 2

Guest Kopfkino

I don’t care if he stays or goes but anyone that thinks it will get much better when he does go is in for a bit of an awakening. Whether you think it’s an excuse to cover his arse, a refresh is needed. One player involved in the squad has been bought in within the last two years. 

4 goals conceded in a game and half so far. The ‘reconnection’ in pre-season has failed to resolve our defensive short comings. 

It just feels like those last days under Puel, I hope the club take decisive action and address the situation. We have a decent squad but something isn’t right with the way they are being managed, I truly believe a new manager with a squad who have a clean slate and we will be a different proposition. Just feels we have lost our identity at the moment. 

• Like 2

He'll be here until at least October.  Should have got rid towards the end of the season but now would be bad PR for the club and Brendan will play the victim card.  I can see it now in the press

"Poor Brendan wasn't allowed to sign any players in the summer and then gets sacked two games into the season, what are Leicester doing?  They won't be able to attract top managers when that's how they treat one of their most successful managers in their history".

• Like 4

Just now, nnfox said:

He'll be here until at least October.  Should have got rid towards the end of the season but now would be bad PR for the club and Brendan will play the victim card.  I can see it now in the press

"Poor Brendan wasn't allowed to sign any players in the summer and then gets sacked two games into the season, what are Leicester doing?  They won't be able to attract top managers when that's how they treat one of their most successful managers in their history".

I dont give a **** what the press say. He could take us down and they'd still be sucking his cock. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, nnfox said:

Do you think they cared about the PR with Ranieri? They did and I hope, will continue to do what is right for the club, not just what other people think. If they sack Rodgers and results improve no one will be talking about it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

4 goals conceded in a game and half so far. The ‘reconnection’ in pre-season has failed to resolve our defensive short comings. 

It just feels like those last days under Puel, I hope the club take decisive action and address the situation. We have a decent squad but something isn’t right with the way they are being managed, I truly believe a new manager with a squad who have a clean slate and we will be a different proposition. Just feels we have lost our identity at the moment. 

Ignore the part where the final pre-season game has yet again taken 2 vital players out of our first XI and forces us to play in a 5 back with Amartey starting 

Towards the end of last season I had given up on him but the last few games to me gave me faith. That’s pretty much disappeared now. I love watching football and more specifically Leicester. Ultimately it is entertainment but I’m getting the same feeling I was with Puel. Why waste 2 hours every week watching something that’s so boring. Of course I still will and always will but in my time watching Leicester this is only the second time when I actually would want a manager out. Normally I’m one who would back them when it seems insane.

Do the board trust him to bring players in that will make the squad better no, I mean take last summer he signed Daka, Soumare, Vestergaard and Bertrand, the only one in the squad today is Daka, alright I know Bertrand is injured but he wouldn't be in it anyway.

Role reversal from last week, we've not been in it. Last week a manager paid much, much less than Rodgers looked at the situation and made positive changes and got back into the game after being dead and buried. 

Will our "elite manager" do the same (or at least ****ing try) this week? 

• Like 4

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think they definitely fell out 

Something definitely happened I agree.