Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He said pre match that he wanted to bring players in but the board haven’t let him. Essentially showing that they have lost faith and won’t waste anymore of their money. They’re prob looking at the millions wasted on Perez, Soumare, Vestagaard etc. 

• Like 3

Just now, Unabomber said:

He said pre match that he wanted to bring players in but the board haven’t let him. Essentially showing that they have lost faith and won’t waste anymore of their money. They’re prob looking at the millions wasted on Perez, Soumare, Vestagaard etc. 

Exactly so if they don’t trust to back him why not sack him?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Role reversal from last week, we've not been in it. Last week a manager paid much, much less than Rodgers looked at the situation and made positive changes and got back into the game after being dead and buried. 

Will our "elite manager" do the same (or at least ****ing try) this week? 

Pretty sure everyone on here could answer that question and they would all answer the same

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Edited by moore_94

6 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Anyone else get the feeling Kasper left because we are sinking ship with Rodgers?

I'm not sure.  I genuinely think Kasper wanted a fresh challenge, he knew he wasn't going to achieve much more with us. 

I actually think part of the problem is that the club have created a super-comfortable environment.  World class training facilities and a largely "happy" squad with big and long contracts.  The manager is happy to play down on field expectations based on the fact that we aren't part of the established "Big 6".  If you set your target as mediocre, the best you'll get is mediocrity.