Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

23 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Can't Brendan come to agreement with Leicester considering we aren't a moneybags elite club..... we've looked after him nicely.....he's earnt nearly 30 so far. 

Come on Brendan think about Leicester 

*Live look at Brendan's reaction to that suggestion*

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

I don’t care if he stays or goes but anyone that thinks it will get much better when he does go is in for a bit of an awakening. Whether you think it’s an excuse to cover his arse, a refresh is needed. One player involved in the squad has been bought in within the last two years. 

I mean that's entirely his own fault though. 3 seasons in charge and he's signed maybe 3 players he trusts (JJ, Castagne and Fofana). In Perez, Praet, Vestegaard and Soumare he's frozen out more of his own signings than he's integrated into the side. Needs a refresh because his poor transfers mean we've not had one since 2018 under Puel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Seems to me that we have a Mexican stand off. The club doesn't want to pay him a fortune for his failings & he wants out but not without our next transfer kitty in his back pocket.

He accepts no responsibility for squandering the inheritance he never earned and thinks we can still close the gap on the big 6 financially without doing so in terms of league position.

Wasted a fortune with Congerton whilst underachieving in the league, then comes into press conferences all 'woe is me - I can't compete with this budget.'

Give it a rest and do better with what you've been given or do the honourable thing and walk away without what's left of our fortune.

• Like 2