Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, nathan. said:

Rodgers is a fraud.

We have a very good squad and we are regressing.

I don't even think that's entirely fair, but he's not this elite manager where he doesn't really have a shelf life. We've gotten the best out of him, he doesn't seem motivated in turning this round. It's bad for both of us to continue this relationship. We've given him way more than justified time and it's fairplay his fa cup win will live on.

I... had us down to lose 3-0   Performance 8s better than expected.   Result is as expected.

For now... Rodgers in.

If we don't have 26 points by the end of the year, I will be a full paid member 9f the Rodgers out brigade.

Edited by filthyfox
  • Haha 1

I look at the teams today and player for player there ain't that much difference in ability. We seem like we are stuck in a rut and it is simply time for a change.

It was time for a change in the summer and there desperately needs a change of ideas.

Thanks Brendan for some of the best play I have seen from a Leicester team but all things come to an end and it is time for change.

Absolutely criminal to play Amartey after last week and FFS Ward is no where near a Premier League Keeper.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Do you think they cared about the PR with Ranieri? They did and I hope, will continue to do what is right for the club, not just what other people think. If they sack Rodgers and results improve no one will be talking about it

You're confusing Top with Vichai.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

I look at the teams today and player for player there ain't that much difference in ability. We seem like we are stuck in a rut and it is simply time for a change.

It was time for a change in the summer and there desperately needs a change of ideas.

Thanks Brendan for some of the best play I have seen from a Leicester team but all things come to an end and it is time for change.

Absolutely criminal to play Amartey after last week and FFS Ward is no where near a Premier League Keeper.

I think the big difference was they had a forward that was quick and tan his arse off and then had a quick wide player that caused us issues. Unfortunatly that was the difference 

58 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Ignore the part where the final pre-season game has yet again taken 2 vital players out of our first XI and forces us to play in a 5 back with Amartey starting 

He could have still stuck with 4 at the back with Castagne and Justin as full backs with a midfield diamond of Wilf, Youri and KDH with Madders at the top of it and then a front 2, that would have been easier to transition to, rather than the complete change of shape……it’s almost like he is doing it on purpose. 

• Like 2

Honestly starting to think the two XIs he's put out this season are a message to the club to start backing him. Amartey has been a great servant but he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up except in an injury crisis. The club need to ****ing back Rodgers.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gerblod said:

You're confusing Top with Vichai.

Wasn’t it Top who wanted to sack Pearson but Vichai stopped him? 
I am sure Top will pull the plug if he thinks it’s needed (which surely he will soon)

We have to change something - sooner rather than later 

• Like 1

Just now, Cecchini1976 said:

I think the big difference was they had a forward that was quick and tan his arse off and then had a quick wide player that caused us issues. Unfortunatly that was the difference 

Really? Surely the difference would be the usual negative tactics along with Amarteys inability to properly mark. Add the fact our useless twat of a keeper who tries to catch a cross one handed.

Think you will find that was the difference.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Honestly starting to think the two XIs he's put out this season are a message to the club to start backing him. Amartey has been a great servant but he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up except in an injury crisis. The club need to ****ing sack Rodgers.