Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Babylon said:

Feel like chinning him when he goes on about signing players… mate the players you want rid of are all signings under your watch. Perhaps buy better  ya muppet. 

Is this what he said post match? lol 

Just now, Babylon said:

Feel like chinning him when he goes on about signing players… mate the players you want rid of are all signings under your watch. Perhaps buy better  ya muppet. 

Yeah so he wants to sign more players yet signed Perez, Vestagaard, Bertrand, Daka, Soumare and I’ve prob missed a few others. Yet none are no where near starting for us. It’s a right joke 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Honestly the result was not unexpected. Rodgers should be judged more on how he performs against the likes of brentford and the southampton game coming up. Arsenal are clearly far ahead of us as a team.

There was a time in the not too distant past, where we had surpassed them.

The handbrake has gone on since, we have signed so many players that we're already looking to move on, whilst they have signed proven, hungry players.

Rodgers has peaked with us, we will continue to move backwards under him.

I only hope he isn't in control next summer, when the real rebuild needs to happen. If he sees the season out, the rebuild needs to start the the manager himself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Honestly the result was not unexpected. Rodgers should be judged more on how he performs against the likes of brentford and the southampton game coming up. Arsenal are clearly far ahead of us as a team.

Apart from the fact that he is so highly paid.  It’s fine being a 12th-7th place team but the wage bill including the managers should reflect that.

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Be preemptive and just get big Sam in now.

We have a squad full of talent. We have a great team. We just need a manager with a fresh approach who knows tactics and has some belief.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

,,,, hopefully the owners get sick of his digs in the media ...

There was another one pre-game on TalkSport today. He was saying how Arteta had bought 3 new players which allowed him to play the game that he wanted.

What can I add that hasn’t already been said?

Our starting 11 is stale isn’t it?

I have been slated for saying we need a Sarr type player but not having enough players with pace to burn makes us so one paced, so easy to play against.

We’re BTEC Arsenal under Wenger when they were 💩